Normal Island

11 hours ago, coprolite said:

Get them to check their garage. That’s where we found our cat when she didn’t come in. Our garage, not your sister’s. I mean that’s where the cat was, not that your sister should check our garage, she should check her own, in Tenerife.

Our daughter bought a flat in Grangemouth a few weeks ago, had been staying at ours in Falkirk before for four years. Took her cat down and when she let it out it immediately disappeared - only to turn up at our house a fortnight later. 

Maybe Jay will turn up in Lionthorn any day.

Edited by printer

12 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I had steak last night, but we're digressing. If he's not in Taylors, try Buddies. It used to be St Mirren themed but the stuff has all been taken down now. It's quite wee, but he could be upstairs.

Buddies has been taken over by a youtuber with the name Knightstrider. He does Tenerife and Florida vlogs apparently. We went there at the new year as my niece wanted a photo with him. That fact is probably worthy of this thread actually. 

5 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Buddies has been taken over by a youtuber with the name Knightstrider. He does Tenerife and Florida vlogs apparently. We went there at the new year as my niece wanted a photo with him. That fact is probably worthy of this thread actually. 

Aye, heard it's pretty expensive now. That won't suit the cheap lager and g'n't demographic they had.

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Either excellent trolling or someone who needs serious help.

Have you read some of the stuff on the Facebook group. It's brutally fascinating, it is genuinely difficult to tell who is taking the piss and who needs serious help! 

Just now, Spyro said:

Have you read some of the stuff on the Facebook group. It's brutally fascinating, it is genuinely difficult to tell who is taking the piss and who needs serious help! 

I don't have the fortitude to subject myself to such madness.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Yeah no point in postponing the Euros during the group stage. Should wait until the group stage is finished. 

Any team knocked out in qualifying should be given a map and a whistle and flown directly to Tenerife by private planes owned by Moroccan drug lords to join the search. 

Edited by dirty dingus

On 22/06/2024 at 21:08, printer said:

Our daughter bought a flat in Grangemouth a few weeks ago, had been staying at ours in Falkirk before for four years. Took her cat down and when she let it out it immediately disappeared - only to turn up at our house a fortnight later. 

Maybe Jay will turn up in Lionthorn any day.

When our neighbours moved in, their cat vanished for about a month. They were going mad, searching the fields and woods nearby. They had the odd sighting and even had posters up.

She showed up and just was fine. They reckon she was out exploring. 

Anyway, since then I have seen this cat destroy many mice in my garden. I am a fan. I'd rather mice were outside trying to hold their guts in rather that being part of a conga line in my loft.

See even if this is down to drug money owed, let's not kid ourselves here, with all the media attention does anyone really think international drug dealers are gonna free him for £30k or whatever? He's a gonner whatevers happened.

57 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

See even if this is down to drug money owed, let's not kid ourselves here, with all the media attention does anyone really think international drug dealers are gonna free him for £30k or whatever? He's a gonner whatevers happened.

That's what I thought. The only way the just giving makes sense is in a Karen Mathews scenario and he and some daft pals dreamt it up.

18 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That's what I thought. The only way the just giving makes sense is in a Karen Mathews scenario and he and some daft pals dreamt it up.

Feel like the simplest explanation is unfortunately the right one.  The laddie will have been off his nut and made a stupid decision that no one will have stepped in and prevented, because he is a boy.  It sounds a lot like the lad who froze to death at stirling uni years ago (albeit dehydration rather than hypothermia) after stuffing his jacket behind a puggy and spending everything at the bar leaving no money for a taxi