Normal Island

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I once caused virtual gridlock in Dundee City centre after breaking down on the Tay road bridge. Horrendous thinking back.

So it was your fault. 

Rangers thanked their travelling support as they announced the delay.

A statement released on Twitter said: “Tonight’s match at Dens Park will kick-off at 20:30 following severe traffic congestion in and around Dundee

1 hour ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Fully expecting the shameless c**t to pop up as a new trustee on the Captain Tom Foundation, any day now.

She's a bit too low brow for the Captain Tom Spa building and executive positions. The Jay Slater Memorial Monument will be a 'bring your own White Lightning' affair with a blow up Lazy Boy hot tub on wooden pallet decking, covered by a gaffer-taped tarpaulin. After that and the funeral costs the remaining £40k of donations will go on Just Eat and Snappy Shopper deliveries.

Follows on from the Unionists having a normal one in South Belfast. What is it with folk and setting fire to bits of their scheme? Seems a counterproductive way to go about your life.

watching some clips of that riots and thinking how easy it will be for the police and courts to give some serious time to quite a few of the wrong uns as they are all filmed quite clearly and with sound by their pals who post it online 😃

Edited by ScotiaNostra

7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Tear gas and rubber bullets.

alternatively... 'run away'?

One witness, Usmaan, described seeing police retreat earlier in the day - in order to calm the scene. He said: “Police decided to disengage, I spoke to a sergeant and he said they decided to retreat. To de-escalate it and the fire was starting to settle down".

"Then riot police came and sparked everything up and bricks were thrown. Then the riot police retreated".

“Then they lit the bus on fire.”

15 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Also kicking off today in Whitechapel in London because Bangladeshi students were killed in Bangladesh.

Are there ever riots in Bangladesh because Londoner students have been killed in London?

14 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Are there ever riots in Bangladesh because Londoner students have been killed in London?

When did Bangladesh ever send aid for floods in England?

2 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Alexei Sayle's old "I wonder if Dehli is full of pissed up Indians staggering around at midday eating Fish & Chips"

13 hours ago, Cheese said:

Screenshot_20240718-170711_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.a69414b57e8ba4c712470a5d3a276cf5.jpg

Wonder if they used the same infiltrating skills they learned accessing Milly Dowlers phone or used the old fake sheik rouse. Could he not have went for the I knew he was a journalist so I was playing up to the fuzzy laptop camera defence.