Celtic (top of the league) v Livingston (dressing up like a team)

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

Aye, it's clear from this angle that Celtic's 12th man, Madden, is clearly inside the box when it's struck.

I am surprised any Rangers fan having the temerity to call out refs after Beaton saving your arse the other night however while I may not be able to paint a red neck on you I am now wondering if someone else painted your eyes on.

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I am surprised any Rangers fan having the temerity to call out refs after Beaton saving your arse the other night however while I may not be able to paint a red neck on you I am now wondering if someone else painted your eyes on.

charlie_nicholas_specsavers.mp4

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

😃

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Twas just a wee joke

4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

You see it every time you've played Livi aye, every week, nah, you're talking pish Willie.

Care to show me which games you saw Celtic drawing a blank every week?

You were posting about getting credit for the performance now you want credit for the result?
You are truly ripping the pish out of a 0-0. 

6 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You are the only one mentioning conspiracies David, I was just asking a simple question.

Perhaps directly, but you did allude to the fact that the referee against Livingston didn’t give Celtic their fair share of fouls, instead of looking nearer home and wondering why your team had only one shot on target from open play and from 85% of possession.

10 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You were posting about getting credit for the performance now you want credit for the result?
You are truly ripping the pish out of a 0-0. 

Deflect deflect.

You said you see it every week, i posted proof you're talking pish.

Willie talks pish & Celtic are our bitches, FACT.

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Perhaps directly, but you did allude to the fact that the referee against Livingston didn’t give Celtic their fair share of fouls, instead of looking nearer home and wondering why your team had only one shot on target from open play and from 85% of possession.

No,both teams had 10 fouls each,I was wondering in terms of minutes with Livingston's 15% what that breaks down to?
85% is the highest i've seen so in terms of possession it was impressive with Joe Harte playing in midfield.
That's the 3rd time Madden has refereed Celtic in the league with only 12 games played so you could say 25% are we short in refs?

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Deflect deflect.

You said you see it every week, i posted proof you're talking pish.

Willie talks pish & Celtic are our bitches, FACT.

You are coming across as a bit of a banger M8, 3 of our last 4 games the opposition haven't had a shot on target.
Celtic's performances have been good in October including this game because we didn't score doesn't change that fact.  

55 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

No,both teams had 10 fouls each,I was wondering in terms of minutes with Livingston's 15% what that breaks down to?
85% is the highest i've seen so in terms of possession it was impressive with Joe Harte playing in midfield.
That's the 3rd time Madden has refereed Celtic in the league with only 12 games played so you could say 25% are we short in refs?

There is no doubt that there is every chance that having 1 shot on target from open play having had 85% of possession, is the worst of any team in the history of football.

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You are coming across as a bit of a banger M8, 3 of our last 4 games the opposition haven't had a shot on target.

In those games how many of the opposing teams managed to spend £20m on new players this summer alone?