Squad for Moldova/Denmark

Donathan

2 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Stop quoting him please . These threads are hard enough.

5 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Shankland plays for a side that finished six made Europa league,and Belgium has a team playing in the champions league 

I aren't interested in the co efficancy we all know it's only really been Rangers over the past few season getting us up there and Celtic to a lesser degree cos they also made there group but never performed to the level that Rangers did

Let's where we are in next few years its done on four years or something isn't it?

oops...😁

Edited by 2426255

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

That’s plenty from you now. 

Belguim teams would destroy anybody outside Rangers and Celtic just like there national team would destroy Scotland 

It's a good league if our teams continue to struggle in the champions league when we get in automatically you could see Belgium football over taking us in the co efficancy 

Especially if the other teams continue to dissapoint us failing to reach the Europa league group stages 

10 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Belguim teams would destroy anybody outside Rangers and Celtic just like there national team would destroy Scotland 

It's a good league if our teams continue to struggle in the champions league when we get in automatically you could see Belgium football over taking us in the co efficancy 

Especially if the other teams continue to dissapoint us failing to reach the Europa league group stages 

Beerchot finished 9th last year actually and in 2019 a Saudi Prince bought them who used to own the blades 

He plays on the right side of a 4-3-3 for Kansas, which I'd class more as a winger than a striker. You're correct, it's a good record and I don't think many would have grumbled if he'd been given the call up, but with JR being 31 and Brown being 23 and playing in a system similar to Scotlands I can see why Clarke has favoured Brown. 
Yeah. The quality of defences in the MLS is up for debate also compared to those found in the english championship

4 minutes ago, greenockraver said:
51 minutes ago, The Moonster said:
He plays on the right side of a 4-3-3 for Kansas, which I'd class more as a winger than a striker. You're correct, it's a good record and I don't think many would have grumbled if he'd been given the call up, but with JR being 31 and Brown being 23 and playing in a system similar to Scotlands I can see why Clarke has favoured Brown. 

Yeah. The quality of defences in the MLS is up for debate also compared to those found in the english championship

Aye right you are USA pumped Scotland 5 1 the last time and there team and squad was made up off MLS players 

2 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Aye right you are USA pumped Scotland 5 1 the last time and there team and squad was made up off MLS players 

The last time Scotland played the USA we drew 0-0. The team and squad in the 5-1 game wasn't made up of MLS players, 2 started and 1 came on.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Isn't Johnny Russell a winger? Brown is playing up front in a 3-5-2 for Stoke City. Ross Stewart is scoring goals against English League 1 opposition, why would you call him up over the guy playing well a division above him?

Cause he scores goals and we're playing a bunch of muppets in Moldova 

Strikers in form are usually a good thing 

25 minutes ago, Binos said:

Cause he scores goals and we're playing a bunch of muppets in Moldova 

Strikers in form are usually a good thing 

Right. Steve Clarke thinks Jacob Brown is in good form though, despite his goal return. So if you've got the choice between an English Championship player in good form and an English League 1 player in good form, does it not makes sense to go with the one playing at a higher level?

3 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Why are they ah bunch of muppets? We beat them at home 1-0....

It should have been 7

We created countless,  well, another 6, glorious opportunities but couldn't put them away 

Why reckon on form strikers could have been a better shout

It should have been 7
We created countless,  well, another 6, glorious opportunities but couldn't put them away 
Why reckon on form strikers could have been a better shout
I hope maybe for once we can do the business without us having to stress out for a change.

Would be nice lol!

6 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:
8 hours ago, TheScarf said:
Fletcher scored the winner for Stoke last night.

I'm reckoning Clarke actually went to Fletcher and asked him if he'd come back. Fletcher said no, but recommended Brown.

Fletcher made it clear years back at sheff wed

Said couldn't be called up as was managing an injury,  then played twice in the following week