Squad for Moldova/Denmark

Donathan

37 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Well in that case you never trolled through them or understand the context in what we are talking about

But aye great go right ahead and do that if you got nothing better to contribute 

Naismith was excellent again tonight beat Middlesbrough 3 1 one off the bigger championship sides

Why would i want to "troll" though the utter garbage you are writing? it's like hearing a 5 year old who's just come home from school.

1 hour ago, General dissaray said:

Well in that case you never trolled through them or understand the context in what we are talking about

But aye great go right ahead and do that if you got nothing better to contribute 

Naismith was excellent again tonight beat Middlesbrough 3 1 one off the bigger championship sides

😂😂😂 there’s no way you watched Naismith tonight to know anything about his performance.

1 hour ago, KingRocketman II said:

one weekend of fixtures to come after the English Championship midweek games? Likely to be a couple of injuries but not wholesale withdrawals we might have seen in the past.

That's good analysis, well done.

7 hours ago, the snudge said:

Is it one poster with a few alias' arguing with themselves but failing to sign out and back in again?

Can a mod not just delete the last couple of pages and save everyone a headache?

You find the moron trolls generally stick to the TA forum as the breaks between games gives them time to think up their woeful attempts.

Dryhorce and that weird numberwang guy should both be blocked by the majority, as their attention seeking over the next couple of weeks will ruin every thread in this section otherwise.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

You find the moron trolls generally stick to the TA forum as the breaks between games gives them time to think up their woeful attempts.

Dryhorce and that weird numberwang guy should both be blocked by the majority, as their attention seeking over the next couple of weeks will ruin every thread in this section otherwise.

Blocked becouse people who think the run this page think they should be

And not becouse any rules have been broken,its okay for everyone to abuse them though don't see anyone up in arms about that,just because some folk post more than others doesn't make it spamming 

Again Pie and Bovril has made a blocking service use it

I don't particularly like some people's posts either but you don't see me crying about it

8 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Blocked becouse people who think the run this page think they should be

And not becouse any rules have been broken,its okay for everyone to abuse them though don't see anyone up in arms about that,just because some folk post more than others doesn't make it spamming 

Again Pie and Bovril has made a blocking service use it

I don't particularly like some people's posts either but you don't see me crying about it

Exactly right mate, it's only a handful of whingers anyway so keep your posts coming! They're trying to change your behaviour because it doesn't suit them and there is no reason for you to listen to their crap. Just keep doing what your doing - Nothing wrong with it in my view.

Edited by 2426255

10 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

What in the actual f**k does this part even mean?

He is saying, who are you to say General Disarray should be blocked? doesn't matter if you have 200 posts or 10k posts it's no up to you, leave it to the Mods. Get it now?

Edited by 2426255

Im a bit gutted for A.Ralston. 

SIgned a new contract with celtic yesterday, the boy has defied every bit of criticism levelled at him and has consolidated his place as 1st choice celtic right back (a position we have struggled with in recent years).

Im not sure what Clarke wants from the boy before he's deemed "ready" for a call up but he is surely banging down the door now.

This is just one person's humble opinion however, his inclusion of stephen odonnell over anthony at this point baffled me a little. 

8 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Ralston is pish and Celtic will be regretting that new contract by March.

i'd agree with you that he has areas to work on. I dont watch much Celtic but from what I understand, his crossing and weight of pass leaves a bit to be desired along with his defensive positioning at times however he seems to be on the right track in improving to the point where getting a scotland call up may not be out of the  question.

It wasn't that long ago you would only have to say jack hendrys name to get a laugh and look the improvements he has made to his game.

Edited by greenockraver