Squad for Moldova/Denmark

Donathan

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:
1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:
Your feeble fishing trip aside, McArthur turned his back on Scotland years ago not long after gifting Germany the winner in 2015.

There's actually a decent pun in there as I think it was back trouble that caused him to retire from international football.

Bad back because he carried us to the Euros!!1

We should definitely jettison half the defensive side of the squad for *checks notes* Dom Hyam, * cleans glasses and puts them back on* Kai Naismith and *squints at phone* some guy who's played 12 games for Millwall.

17 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Surprised hickeys not called up tbh. Hes been playing well and thought it was the perfect time to bring him in. Get a half against Moldova and give Robertson a wee rest.

Especially with Tierney struggling for fitness just now.

If Tierney ends up pulling out I expect Hickey will be promoted up from the U21 pool (assuming he doesn't pull out of that injured himself, like he did the last U21 squad) 

Until then, I don't think we need further left back cover in the squad. 

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Can a mod just ban this spamming c**t and do us all a favour?

agreed, hes spamming but not only that, 90% of the content is utter nonsense.

At least no Kevin MacKenna in the scotland squad.

Edited by red23

10 minutes ago, red23 said:

agreed, hes spamming but not only that, 90% of the content is utter nonsense.

At least no Kevin MacKenna in the scotland squad.

A quick block and really is easy reading, up until people quote him. I wouldn't be surprised if he has posted here before . Anyway wa cares iy.

Mon the Scots 

2 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

no thanks to Findlay (or Gallagher or Considine) but open arms for the above 😂

To be fair, one of them is keeping Findlay out the team. I'd never heard of Jack Elliott before but he's certainly a big lad!

To be honest, I've got no problems at all with this squad as it stands, it's mostly the guys who have got us here that Clarke trusts, and a random Championship guy who apparently has real pace which is something we do miss a little. I doubt he's a world beater, but if he can offer something a bit different, the way Anya used to when he played for us, then fair enough.

2 minutes ago, GAD said:

To be fair, one of them is keeping Findlay out the team. I'd never heard of Jack Elliott before but he's certainly a big lad!

To be honest, I've got no problems at all with this squad as it stands, it's mostly the guys who have got us here that Clarke trusts, and a random Championship guy who apparently has real pace which is something we do miss a little. I doubt he's a world beater, but if he can offer something a bit different, the way Anya used to when he played for us, then fair enough.

Anya was brilliant !

Germany away

Give the guy a break eh, eveyones having a go its easy. Why not be the guy who doesn't 
Because if people aren't pulled up on their nonsense then they just continue posting nonsense and it makes the P&B experience worse.

P&B is far better than most corners of the Internet, and it's precisely because shite posters aren't allowed to continously post shite.

3 minutes ago, Ewan8472 said:

Anya was brilliant !

Germany away

I think he was last at Derby and was released. Don't think he is attached to a club just now nor has been for a year or so. Don't know if injury has derailed him but at 32/33 I would have thought a move to Scottish football would have been a good option for him....

17 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

I think he was last at Derby and was released. Don't think he is attached to a club just now nor has been for a year or so. Don't know if injury has derailed him but at 32/33 I would have thought a move to Scottish football would have been a good option for him....

He wasn't a particularly gifted footballer I suppose. If he lost a yard or two of pace then I expect he's significantly less effective.