Copa 90 Euros Documentary

the snudge

15 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

Know they were doing a lot of filming in Scotland in the summer and up at Tannadice as well, so it should be good.

His documentary on the Boca/River Plate Copa Libertadores Final 2018 is still one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

13 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

God, I hope it's better than the trailer suggests.

Self-referential nonsense of saying how unique we are, before behaving in the same way as fans everywhere.

With a bit of luck, the film itself achieves some depth.

The other docs he has produced have looked more at the social stories and backgrounds of the people he meets along the way. 

I watched this and I thought it was well done.  As others have mentioned, Eli Mengem does quality work and this was no exception.  He really talks to people about how football is ingrained into the social fabric of Scotland.
Being a dunce probably, but where can I watch it?

17 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:
1 hour ago, senorsoupe said:
I watched this and I thought it was well done.  As others have mentioned, Eli Mengem does quality work and this was no exception.  He really talks to people about how football is ingrained into the social fabric of Scotland.

Youtube on the Twitter link above looks like. Looks worthy of a TV stream though.

Edited by welshbairn

22 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:
1 hour ago, senorsoupe said: