Doonhamers vs. Caley Jags

Cochrane’s late performance at least made the last 15 minutes tolerable but overall that performance was miles off what is required. Caley should have been out of sight long before the Connelly goal and we created very little. Far too many passengers especially in midfield where we were overrun. I thought at start of season that we probably had enough to get 8th but I think a major re-assessment of that prediction is now required. Caley were miles better than us all over the pitch and 1-2 flattered us.

1 minute ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

When does AJ go, is it soon? I need something to look forward to.

I am of course biased but am really convinced this is not the second worst squad in the league.

You might be right, it could well be the worst squad in the league.

I would be very worried if I was a Queens fan. Very little going for that team based on that performance.

4 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

It already is

I said "yet be" because you were really struggling up to Christmas  the other season until Boxing Day in Kirkcaldy. One away win and your season turned around a fair bit back then. Still time yet maybe? 

Edited by embow

Cochrane worth looking at come January.

The pitch! Almost as bad as Killie's, did they got these artificial lawns out of B & Q?

Why do we continue to use them, aren't they banned in the EPL and the Football league

The good news is they'll soon be a thing of the past as the microplastic gets into the trackside drains then into the environment.