Scotland v Ukraine

Lex

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

This stuff about a second yellow for the lad running to the fans is really grasping at straws. Were there really safety concerns for running towards his own fans? I'd say not even close.

Screenshot_20220603-094447_Opera.thumb.jpg.7f5dc92308fb97dc96ebb39a5521f9ce.jpg

He climbed onto the Perimeter fence so yes a booking all day. There in black and white 

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

This stuff about a second yellow for the lad running to the fans is really grasping at straws. Were there really safety concerns for running towards his own fans? I'd say not even close.

Screenshot_20220603-094447_Opera.thumb.jpg.7f5dc92308fb97dc96ebb39a5521f9ce.jpg

I’ve not been able to bring myself to watch the highlights yet, but I thought at the time he’d jumped into the crowd. If he hasn’t then it’s not bookable I don’t think.

The whole booking a player for celebrating like that seems to be something that refs in Scotland are really strict on which just doesn't seem to get punished with the same regularity elsewhere. Similarly you can confidently predict if you'll get a ton of added time or not on a lot of occasions based on where the ref is from.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What fence?

The fence/wall in front of the fans. he was standing on it. BUT i agree, that was the least of our worries through out Wednesday night. Just thought it was poor that the affairs surrounding the game obviously played on the refs mind though

Our set pieces have been effective since McPhee came in (goals vs Israel, Denmark, Poland, Austria) but they did not work at all on Wednesday.

The Denmark goal was from exactly that type of corner too, it didn't work the other night but you'd think from the reaction that we were playing 85 yard backpasses to Gordon from them all.

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Unbelievable we are discussing a potential booking for war torn Ukraine, considering they absolutely hosed us in all facets of game (except goalkeeping)
A more inept performance I've yet to see

Aye, they should've been allowed to use their hands as well.

Now that my rage at Stevie Clarkes latest tactical masterclass has subsided am continually astonished that a lot of people are keen to excuse it. I wa t success and you will never convince me its the players fault. Scotla d.. always less than the sum of its parts

This may bite me but Wales will be set up to beat Ukraine with an inferior squad.  

Nope still raging

10 minutes ago, Ken Deans said:

Now that my rage at Stevie Clarkes latest tactical masterclass has subsided am continually astonished that a lot of people are keen to excuse it. I wa t success and you will never convince me its the players fault. Scotla d.. always less than the sum of its parts

This may bite me but Wales will be set up to beat Ukraine with an inferior squad.  

Nope still raging

ice  ew keyboard  eeded!

20 minutes ago, Ken Deans said:

Did you catch my drift though.? An honest opinion and not affected by keyboard

No, I just wanted to point out that you need to clean your N key.

A good battering with a stiff bristled brush will work wonders. They're surprisingly resilient.

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

No, I just wanted to point out that you need to clean your N key.

A good battering with a stiff bristled brush will work wonders. They're surprisingly resilient.

See the source image

11 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Ukraine have better players than Wales.

Wales' team comprises of 10 EFL Championship jobbers plus Bale.

I know what you're saying, but - at a glance - they do have 9 'Barclays' players in their current squad.

4 hours ago, Ken Deans said:

Nope still raging

I'm not sure anyone is excusing it.

3 hours ago, Ken Deans said:

Dettol as well?

No, that's for genitals, silly rabbit.

A little soapy water doesn't hurt, finished off with a 5:1 solution of distilled water to isopropyl alcohol (keyboard or genitals).

Don't drink the alcohol, as it can cause negative consequences such as death and/or posting hateful shite on the Politics subforum at 2am.