Hibs v Rangers Wednesday 1st December

1 minute ago, AB1872 said:

Like the soft penalty you got in the semi final against Rangers?

That was a) stonewall and b) given when we were already 2-0 up, and in the first half, and at a neutral venue in a semi final.

Swing and a miss, read what I wrote and have another go.

1 minute ago, tazz1903 said:

How long will this cheating  be able to go on ? Penalty 😱 before fans say f**k this ? 🙄

You mean Beaton not booking Newell for his 30th foul?

McGinn not getting booked for his reaction to the obvious penalty?

Porteous only being spoken to for his second act of simulation? Not booked at pen

Just now, AB1872 said:

Porteous only being spoken to for his second act of simulation? Not booked at pen

obvious penalty?   🙄

Just now, HibsFan said:

That was a) stonewall and b) given when we were already 2-0 up, and in the first half, and at a neutral venue in a semi final.

Swing and a miss, read what I wrote and have another go.

They were both softish. Boyle got between Davis and ball, felt contact and collapsed

The clearest penalty in the two games was the one not given to Rangers when Goldson (I think) was clearly fouled in the box. Highlighted by Premier TV. That penalty is given then it’s game on but it wasn’t so we move on 

All three were penalties 

5 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

No8 is back :thumsup2

10 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Anyway very funny of the Rangers viewers to be using his comments making fun of the manager who jumped ship at the first opportunity, after a victory in a cup semi to try and point score after a run of the mill league encounter. Very good patter lads well played

It was equally very funny that Porteous used a quote to mock a manager that was no longer managing us, was at a job in the premier league and who had never been beaten in 12 games vs Hibs. Very good patter indeed.

Daft challenge by Porteous - who was completely unbothered and scooshing the game up to that point.

Boy needs to screw the nut or he will be in this league forever.

Rangers really dont look as good as Celtic, and there are a few players that Van Bronkurst needs to ship out in January.

As for The Rangers fans ? Once again the "minority of the Rangers support that always get tickets for the away end" sang sectarian songs from beginning to end.

No doubt the Rangers "supporters" on P&B didnt get the full effect on the tv, but those fans are the scum of the earth.

I don’t think that’s a penalty. It’s incredibly naive from Porteous to leave his leg out like that but that itself doesn’t mean it is or deserves a foul?

Kent goes down far too easily for me. The way he jerks his right leg/foot after a bit of contact isn’t natural.