Relegation doomed 6-fingered sister sh*ggers v Europe bound resurgent mighty Reds

Guest Bob Mahelp

Aye, a Saints team getting roundly booed after half an hour of a 0-0 against Aberdeen, 6 months after winning a double, should really show the manager he's got a problem here.

Worst bit is we actually look decent when we do play the ball about at speed, just restricted by having two few players getting forward + a lack of quality.

This is all set up for a 1-0 Aberdeen win with Kanes header being our only shot on target, followed by the manager saying it was much better and getting closer to where we want to be.

Really struggling to see why E2 was dropped for Middleton, aside from "runs a lot".

41 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I am confused. When you say "sister shaggers", are you saying that they all shagged your sister?

The title of this thread really is a prime example of some shit boomer old man unfunny humour. I'm sure in typing this I'm inviting allegations in triggered or baited or whatever the ma children call it, but the title isn't offensive or disgraceful or whatever, it's just... Shit. 

12 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

The title of this thread really is a prime example of some shit boomer old man unfunny humour. I'm sure in typing this I'm inviting allegations in triggered or baited or whatever the ma children call it, but the title isn't offensive or disgraceful or whatever, it's just... Shit. 

Heads gone