Relegation doomed 6-fingered sister sh*ggers v Europe bound resurgent mighty Reds

Guest Bob Mahelp

7 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's the sort of chat some of us were coming out with during our bad run, and now we're closing in on fourth (he said, optimistically).

Your chairman wasn't lying though, your underlying numbers always had you picking up form and finishing top half.

Us and Livingston have comfortably been the worst sides in the league so far, and our lack of goals absolutely stinks of relegation.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Your chairman wasn't lying though, your underlying numbers always had you picking up form and finishing top half.

Us and Livingston have comfortably been the worst sides in the league so far, and our lack of goals absolutely stinks of relegation.

Still a long way to go. Chin up

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

Still a long way to go. Chin up

We're fucked, I'm afraid.

A manager who's terrified of trying to win a game, a rotten squad full of players knowing they're away in the Summer, and a game plan that's been sussed for months but never changes.

Today probably our best performance in months and we couldn't muster a decent chance and shouldve lost by a couple really, Clark made at least one great save in the first half.

2 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Brutal call from the worst referee in Scotland. I was hesitant to VAR but it can not come soon enough when you have clowns like him making wrong decisions again and again.

I don't see how the ref can be blamed for that, he's clearly unsighted with several players in the way.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

I don't see how the ref can be blamed for that, he's clearly unsighted with several players in the way.

On second viewing you're probably right but I maintain my general opinion re Aitken. Terrible referee.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

It's his job to be in the best position as much as he can but it is literally not possible to always be able to see every incident given how quickly the ball moves and how many players are on the park.

Four officials involved and extremely poor that none of them saw this 

The ref was shite but the goal wasn't his fault as he quite clearly can't see it. The East Stand linesman could but he constantly cowered at the thought of giving any decision so you've no luck there.