Falkirk v Cove - 11.12.21

Cove start almost as strong as possible. I'd have had Masson on left wing but Scully will give more defensive quality. Formation will most likely be below.

Good to see Shay back in the team. He's improving each game looking like a player who could still play in the higher leagues.

Rory starting is a big plus.

Screenshot_20211211-140742.jpg

Screenshot_20211211-140957.jpg

Cove start almost as strong as possible. I'd have had Masson on left wing but Scully will give more defensive quality. Formation will most likely be below.
Good to see Shay back in the team. He's improving each game looking like a player who could still play in the higher leagues.
Rory starting is a big plus.
Screenshot_20211211-140742.thumb.jpg.23b499a6e3c1677b7b830945b3e11813.jpg
Screenshot_20211211-140957.thumb.jpg.5c60d53b4eddb60d3571a07d201f224f.jpg

If you lot don’t score AT LEAST three today, you should be ashamed of yourselves…..
Ps. You will..

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

If you lot don’t score AT LEAST three today, you should be ashamed of yourselves…..
Ps. You will..

I've seen us play to our offensive best a few of times this season but clearly that's not enough. The last month or so we've looked more cohesive as a unit and had a decent amount of clean sheets. Something in my bones is telling me this is going to be a tough test.

I know you have struggled lately and recruitment is needed but you still have quality in certain areas and Morrison is a big threat.

4 minutes ago, AGPar said:

So our response to a six-nil hammering is to bring in Brad McKay, Gary Miller and Sheerin's shite wee mate Dross whilst leaving the likes of Krasniqi and Lemon on the bench. Astonishing. Just get this over with.

Glad you have Seb and not us any longer! Saying that today will be the day he scores. Our ex-Falkirk player, Leitch, isn't getting many games or places on the bench as of late 

1 minute ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Glad you have Seb and not us any longer! Saying that today will be the day he scores. Our ex-Falkirk player, Leitch, isn't getting many games or places on the bench as of late 

Leitch is brutal but at least cost you feck all. We had to give you cash for Ross FFS.

5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Leitch is brutal but at least cost you feck all. We had to give you cash for Ross FFS.

Here's hoping Rennie is calling the recruitment shots and not Holt. If so, your days of Ross, Wilson, McKay quality players might be behind you.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

13 minutes ago, AGPar said:

So our response to a six-nil hammering is to bring in Brad McKay, Gary Miller and Sheerin's shite wee mate Dross whilst leaving the likes of Krasniqi and Lemon on the bench. Astonishing. Just get this over with.

To be fair Lemon was absolutely horrendous last week and should be nowhere near the starting 11 today. Agree with the general point though.

As much as I think both Hall and McKay are absolutely stinking and should be punted so far to f**k in January unfortunately both are comfortably better than McKenzie Lemon who is absolutely miles out his depth and should be nowhere close to getting a game for anyone in the SPFL let alone a full time team.

1 minute ago, bairn88 said:

Anyone who thinks we have a squad to compete for the title need only look at Cove’s midfield and attack today. We are miles off it. Could be 4 or 5 today 

Fucking grim isn't it.

Many of us would take a straightforward two goal defeat right now to spare complete humiliation for the 436624th time in the last 3 years.