The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

15 minutes ago, pawpar said:

Notable Deaths 2022 listed here just in case someone forgot their pick had died this year.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/extra/o8xffunkqq/notable-deaths-2022

Some glaring omissions in that list like Monica Vitti, Marsha Hunt and Angelo Badalamenti

With apologies to Miguel for the lateness, I've just discovered that one of my picks died on November 27th.

Maurice Norman was a former Spurs and England defender, part of the trophy laden Spurs team of the early 60s but missed out on the 66 squad.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/maurice-norman-obituary-c90mm5rhg

5 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

With apologies to Miguel for the lateness, I've just discovered that one of my picks died on November 27th.

Maurice Norman was a former Spurs and England defender, part of the trophy laden Spurs team of the early 60s but missed out on the 66 squad.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/maurice-norman-obituary-c90mm5rhg

I always go over every pick at the end of the year to check I've not missed anyone. I guess here I don't need to go looking.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I always go over every pick at the end of the year to check I've not missed anyone. I guess here I don't need to go looking.

Very kind of you sir, I'm of the opinion that people should need to monitor their own picks. Cheers again for your continued organising of this

I appreciate I've not been here in months - and nobody likes a grass - but unless he passed in the night, James Whale is very much alive, yet Bishop Briggs has been awarded 46 points for his non-death, in what I hope just a bit over exuberant copy and pasting!

image.png.ffaf3bd6f1f0efd1ff2977c2dd211adf.png

Christ, just seen the league table :lol:

@Miguel Sanchez

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

4 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I appreciate I've not been here in months - and nobody likes a grass - but unless he passed in the night, James Whale is very much alive, yet Bishop Briggs has been awarded 46 points for his non-death, in what I hope just a bit over exuberant copy and pasting!

@Miguel Sanchez

The score on the score table seems to be right. The spreadsheet is wrong.

5 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

@Miguel Sanchez

Your clue is that he didn't die on the same day as Weiskopf, and somehow nine years older than he should have been

Also JustOneCornetto has taken the lead anyway and one of you banned his holiness so I don't need to feel his wrath