Sevco vs Dundee Hibernian

1 hour ago, AJF said:

In fairness, the handball rule is crystal clear in terms of a goal being scored after an attacker uses his arm. Deliberate or not, if it leads to a goal it is to be disallowed.

The Goldson one was not deliberate so could only be penalised if you consider the position of his arm to be making himself unnaturally bigger. I don’t think an arm hanging by your side could really be described as that.

His arm wasn’t “hanging by his side”.

30 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Yip, Allan Muir sees the ball hitting Charles-Cook arm and points to the corner flag, he knew sevco were shite today and gave them a helping hand.
Some fans call it unconscious bias.

Some fans call that paranoia.

37 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Yip, Allan Muir sees the ball hitting Charles-Cook arm and points to the corner flag, he knew sevco were shite today and gave them a helping hand.
Some fans call it unconscious bias.

I will never forget him watching a Falkirk player at Easter Road rolling the ball away with a hand on the deck in their box and ignoring it in 2016. Just a play off game that we lost 3-2. Doesn't like the green and white for definite.

25 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’ve just seen today’s penalty incident, and like last week’s Goldson handball, that is a nailed on penalty.

Same here - it’s an absolute nailed on stonewaller. Only the paranoid/delusional will claim that as some kind of conspiracy….

15 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

3 days between the 2 two decisions with the same referee,one was giving one was not.
This is the type of thing you would hope VAR would be consistent on because we know the refs are not after today. 

celtic can always write to the SFA about it. 

15 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

3 days between the 2 two decisions with the same referee,one was giving one was not.
This is the type of thing you would hope VAR would be consistent on because we know the refs are not after today. 

FFS man, it was a penalty. Nobody associated with United is complaining and, in any event, Muir wasn't going to give it until his linesman intervened. Take your tiny little feuds elsewhere. 

You do realise that except in cases of offside VAR is also down to the subjective decision of a, in our case, Scottish referee?

19 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

FFS man, it was a penalty. Nobody associated with United is complaining and, in any event, Muir wasn't going to give it until his linesman intervened. Take your tiny little feuds elsewhere. 

I never said it wasn't a pen M8.
I'm posting about the decision making made by the same referee within 3 days.

3 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:
4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The same ref gave neither. The assistant ref called that one today. This has already been posted.

You do know who points to the spot M8?

14 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You're snuffling around in excrement hoping to come up with a tasty morsel to feed your nonsense. That distasteful lot get treated exactly the same as your distasteful lot. It's the rest of the country that should be casting aspersions.

23 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

If it wasn't a penalty are you then posting to praise the official(s)?

5 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

You're snuffling around in excrement hoping to come up with a tasty morsel to feed your nonsense. That distasteful lot get treated exactly the same as your distasteful lot. It's the rest of the country that should be casting aspersions.

Just the facts M8,same referee different outcome,I agree every decision is made on it's own merits plus we don't want referee's to become robots but we want consistency.
Between the Goldson one Charles-cook one and this one with Var in place I would expect them all to be given but we are still left with this shite being served up in our game.