God Save The Queen

Lex

5 minutes ago, Antlion said:

People are in distress, they’re disorientated, and they will be taking this very, very personally.

So said a lad on the BBC, so it must be true (yet the tears won’t come and I’m not dizzily walking into walls, for some reason).

I'm getting a cargo.

3 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Probably be a Saturday, not only do we get done out a holiday but the games will probably be cancelled as well, shower of c***s.

Every cloud, I won't have to suffer through another shocking Forfar display on Saturday.

4 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Somehow I suspect if she dies, Jeremy Corbyn will get the blame for this 

A quick scan of twitter would suggest Jezza will be pretty safe, however I think H&M should get the f**k out of the country given some of the comments I'm reading from the Piers Morgan blue rinse brigade......seriously frightning.

Edited by Angus_Don

5 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

And I'm sure she was fond of all of you!

Sure shes not.  As I don't know her not really fond either.  Lots of people will be though.  Always seemed harmless and kind enough. 

Probably dying of a broken heart.  Shame. 

1 minute ago, Angus_Don said:

A quick scan of twitter would suggest Jezza will be pretty safe, however I think H&M should get the f**k out of the county given some of the comments I'm reading from the Piers Morgan blue rinse brigade......seriously frightning.

Seems harsh. I’ve a few shirts from there and the quality is alright.

It’s a big story, that’s for sure. I was born in 1961, and she’d already done nearly a decade of Queen type stuff by then. Monarchist or not, love them or loathe them, it’s a big, big story in the country. New PM and Queeny going in the same week? Doesn’t get much bigger news wise. I’m no monarchist, but she’s done a long shift at her gemme’ so fair do’s and all that. I just cannot get too worked up about this one way or the other. It’s going to be weird as fcuk though hearing ‘God save the King’, and seeing new stamps and banknotes etc. Anyway, there’s more pressing issues going on - including St Mirren bouncing back from the gubbing at McDiarmid, the price of stuff these days, and the pound and dollar a baw’ hair away from being one-one.

24 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Actual shame.  Like it or not a lot of people are fond of HM and she seems a nice lady with Children/Grandchildren/Great Grandchildren that will just see her as a normal person.

Maybe so, but this was outrageous from the BBC. Priorities please!!!

Bargain Hunt was interrupted at 12.39 to broadcast the statement from Buckingham Palace alerting the public to royal doctors’ concern for the Queen’s health.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Maybe so, but this was outrageous from the BBC. Priorities please!!!

Always remember the interrupted neighbors for the twin towers and seen the second tower get smashed into live.

The Queen probably likes bargain hunt so it was meant to be. 

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

Always remember the interrupted neighbors for the twin towers and seen the second tower get smashed into live.

The Queen probably likes bargain hunt so it was meant to be. 

I've still never forgiven Diana for having the Sunday morning cartoons cancelled.  The mid-90s ones certainly gave the 80s cartoons a good run for their money.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Mine seems okay. Don't know why you need to rewind though as they're just repeating the same non-news over and over.

A bit reminiscent of Diana's murder death