God Save The Queen

Lex

On 26/03/2022 at 10:47, Antlion said:

I can’t believe* so many of those “take back control!” GBNews types apparently didn’t mean it - or at least didn’t mean taking back control should apply to brown people in Bongo Bongo Land. They’re beelin at the thought of Jamaica daring to cut final ties with its former colonial masters. You love to see it.

* I can absolutely believe it, the manky, racist c***s.

The Rastas deserting the sinking ship.

She looks like a (barely) walking skeleton at that memorial service today. I'd be surprised if she sees this year out. I suppose the main target for a lot of folk is the additional days holiday in June. Hang in there Lizzy !

Aye I suspect from looking at her she’s only here in body. Can’t see her lasting out the next 6 months.

Will be interesting to see what other countries still making moves to become republics in the next year then.

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Wish they would just decide whether they want to stop preserving her in the freezer or not. All this she’s dying off one month, fine the next is boring now.

Just keep it up until after the bank holiday 😉

3 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:
Nobody on here wishing old lizard Liz a happy birthday?
96 today.

Most folk just praying she holds on for the extra public holiday. Just 6 more weeks Lizzy, c'mon you can do it.

I Hope Please GIF

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

Nobody on here wishing old lizard Liz a happy birthday?

96 today.

It's also the birthday of our pal who runs a pub and of our son's girlfriend. Both of these are far more important to us than that of a hereditary privileged head of a state and head of a supernatural fan club. 

I honestly don’t wish her any harm but sincerely hope she is pretty much the last in the line of such people who hold office solely because their parents got horny. 

Also, to the best of my knowledge, she has never wished me a happy birthday. 😊 Not even a card in 60+years...

1 minute ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

It's also the birthday of our pal who runs a pub and of our son's girlfriend. Both of these are far more important to us than that of a hereditary privileged head of a state and head of a supernatural fan club. 

I honestly don’t wish her any harm but sincerely hope she is pretty much the last in the line of such people who hold office solely because their parents got horny. 

Also, to the best of my knowledge, she has never wished me a happy birthday. 😊 Not even a card in 60+years...

If yo wait another 40 years, you'll get a special e-card from Lizzie, Chuckles, Wee Willie, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha land, the Westminster cabal   the democratically elected President of a free Republican Scotland 🤞🤞

49 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

It's Iggy Pop and Robert Smith (The Cure) birthdays as well.

You've not got long until you get a telegram but I reckon it might be Charlie or even 'King Billy' that sends you it.

12 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

It's Iggy Pop and Robert Smith (The Cure) birthdays as well.

You've not got long until you get a telegram but I reckon it might be Charlie or even 'King Billy' that sends you it.

Just what we need.. another "King Billy". 🤣

"We now interrupt live coverage of the Prime Minister being called out for being a lying c**t in our ludicrous, crumbling nonsense of a parliament to go to some toffs in big hats, tight trousers and tassels shooting old empty cannons at nothing in a park to celebrate our nonagenarian hereditary lizard queens second birthday."

say-what-dunno.gif