God Save The Queen

Lex

42 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

No, not really.

To paraphrase your good self:

"It’s describing the colour of a white person’s skin, when jealous, in a negative way. Put simply - it’s a racial slur."

Your next account really needs to work on the consistency of your argument.

5 minutes ago, Dale B Cooper said:

To paraphrase your good self:

"It’s describing the colour of a white person’s skin, when jealous, in a negative way. Put simply - it’s a racial slur."

Your next account really needs to work on the consistency of your argument.

Feel free to point out and explain any inconsistencies.

Edited by Duries Air Freshener

14 minutes ago, Dale B Cooper said:

Nah mate, it's fine. You see it already.  Try harder next time.

Methinks you’ve just realised there weren’t any.

The Incredible Hulk analogy had more holes in it than a Swiss cheese.

Anyway, I'll allow you to get the last word.. unless you actually want to point out the inconsistencies.

Edited by Duries Air Freshener

Just now, Duries Air Freshener said:

Methinks you’ve just realised there weren’t any.

The Incredible Hulk analogy had more holes in it than a Swiss cheese.

Probably because it wasn't an analogy mate.  

Here's a Swiss cheese btw:

csm_Gruyere_Inhaltsbild_v1_d2114f7015.jpg

28 minutes ago, Snafu said:

So it is expected that Brits will spend 4m on useless Jubilee merchandise while poor people struggle to pay for food. Useless Jubilee crap will be filling up charity shops for the next 20 years to remind of this waste. I take it anyone who spends money on shite like that has no worries about their energy bills?

This is a country who would rather brown people were stopped coming in than feeding their own kids, brother.

Has anyone suggested that it would be as funny as f**k if she pops her clogs on her Jubilee?

If not can I be the first.

Edited because I missed out a ‘c’ which is ironic.

Edited by Granny Danger

56 minutes ago, Snafu said:

So it is expected that Brits will spend 4m on useless Jubilee merchandise while poor people struggle to pay for food. Useless Jubilee crap will be filling up charity shops for the next 20 years to remind of this waste. I take it anyone who spends money on shite like that has no worries about their energy bills?

We've had to cut costs to deal with the rising bills, but that's life.

We're never going to have another Platinum Jubilee in our lifetimes, so on Friday we're having friends round to celebrate the momentous occasion.  Bunting up and lots of wee gifts for the kids.  Party poppers too.

The wife's out buying stuff for it in Tescos this afternoon.

26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Has anyone suggested that it would be as funny as f**k if she pops her clogs on her Jubilee?

If not an I be the first.

That’s disgusting.

Bet you wouldn’t say that about your mother or granny or maybe you would?

No matter who the person is or how you feel about what they represent it’s a poor show,

4 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Better have some security if you are thinking of having a party, this man will be going around setting fire to every union flag he sees.:lol:

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND - APRIL 14: Political activist Sean Clerkin is seen heckling Scottish Conservative leader Douglas Ross at the launch of their local election manifesto on April 14, 2022 in Glasgow, Scotland. Local elections in Scotland will be held on May 5, 2022. (Photo by Peter Summers/Getty Images)

Ach, if he sets fire to my flags then I'll let it go.

However, if he was to log in early doors and start red dotting my old posts like you did this morning then that'd be a different story 🔴🟢

Very childish of you and the others in the WhatsApp group, but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

15 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

We've had to cut costs to deal with the rising bills, but that's life.

We're never going to have another Platinum Jubilee in our lifetimes, so on Friday we're having friends round to celebrate the momentous occasion.  Bunting up and lots of wee gifts for the kids.  Party poppers too.

The wife's out buying stuff for it in Tescos this afternoon.

Few things will ever not be happening more than this.