Rovers v Pars ..2nd Jan if COVID allows

5 hours ago, R.R.FC said:

Tbf McGlynn has said in his pre match interview we are looking to bring in a striker but this was obviously up after your post. We also tried to sign Callum Hendry at the end of the last loan window but lost out to Killie so we were looking, we just couldn’t find the appropriate quality and JM was happy to run with what we had rather that add another number for the sake of it.

As said before, Jamie Gullan would be a fine addition to the squad for competition in various attacking positions but he shouldn’t be signed as our new number 9, we need someone with a physical presence who can link play and get us up the pitch and McGlynn’s interview suggests that is the type of player he is looking for.

Onto the game, agree with Paco that Stanton for Zanatta would my change. Also, I believe Williamson has been training with the club this week, so whilst I don’t think he’ll start, he will definitely be in contention to play a part.

Our group got a ticket for this so looking forward to it more than a couple of days ago but still no where near the feeling around a normal derby.

Williamson who belongs to one of the erse cheeks currently on loan at Livi but training with us

I,d be surprised TBH

16 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

£14....

16 hours ago, Raithie said:

Count yourselves lucky, we paid £15 for Ayrs stream that was effectively filmed from pitch level. 

Alloa are charging £18 for streams in League One. At other end of the scale, Queens Park are charging a fiver this week with proceeds going to charity.

3 hours ago, Rovers_Lad said:

I did say I,d be surprised and I am 😆

I,ve officially sacked my mole who said he hadn,t seen him in or around SP

And so you should, all the clever  moles fucked off when Sim got the plastic pitch laid. 😉

Was enjoying following Alan Temple in the Courier, but now being subjected to Yogi Hughes face every day, I’m a bit less keen. Not the fault of the journalist, Hughes loves the sound of his own voice and is the ultimate rent-a-quote, so the paper is naturally going to cover it. Losing to Dunfermline never pleasant, but will be made worse by them having that gobshite in charge. Just fucking win Rovers…

7 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Raith Rovers v (Top of the Table) Arbroath £12

Raith Rovers v (Bottom of the Table) Dunfermline £14

Wee team mentality. Is this only available on RaithTV or are other platforms available that are not a blatant rip off?

It’s been £14 the whole season, including the Arbroath game

19 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Wee team mentality. Is this only available on RaithTV or are other platforms available that are not a blatant rip off?

Lichties can sign up on Raith TV for £14 to watch tomorrow’s match via Raith TV – http://raith.tv

Raith Rovers vs Arbroath - Match Preview - Arbroath FC

57 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Tragic indeed.