Arbroath v ICT

Arbroath really should be looking to win this now. Plenty of attacking options for them and we've created nothing really of note and don't have many options from the bench.

9 minutes ago, RiG said:

Arbroath really should be looking to win this now. Plenty of attacking options for them and we've created nothing really of note and don't have many options from the bench.

Is hitting the post not noteworthy?

Would have taken a point before the game with the players out but it was a pretty poor showing from us for most of that game. Arbroath are a quality side. No reason they can't still be at the top in April / May time.

Delighted with a point and think it was the right result. Arbroath were the better team but I don’t think they created enough to deserve all 3 points.

Nouble will be a massive loss even with Hamilton replacing him. If Arbroath do fall away, I don’t think they will, that will be the reason. By far the best side in the league.

5 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Delighted with a point and think it was the right result. Arbroath were the better team but I don’t think they created enough to deserve all 3 points.

Nouble will be a massive loss even with Hamilton replacing him. If Arbroath do fall away, I don’t think they will, that will be the reason. By far the best side in the league.

Far better ICT teams than this one have struggled at Gayfield over the years. That commentator was as bad as Andy Bannerman. Maybe they just pick a punter at random off the terracing each week.