WWE PPV Thread

FifeArab

20 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Clash at the Castle at Murrayfield or Hampden.  Calling it now. 

Day after the Germany game. I’ll miss it :lol:

Foo Fighters playing at Hampden on the 17th so can’t see it being there plus Taylor Swift playing at Murrayfield the weekend before?

Edited by Lyle Lanley

4 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Day after the Germany game. I’ll miss it :lol:

Foo Fighters playing at Hampden on the 17th so can’t see it being there plus Taylor Swift playing at Murrayfield the weekend before?

IMG-20240402-WA0001.thumb.jpg.eb013a5b97e4065f78e0e1ac4b9a383c.jpg

KLR shot her load early and has since deleted.

The Hydro is disappointing as they could easily shift 50k tickets but yeah, if the other venues are booked that weekend then I get it.

A PPV in Glasgow.  What a time to be alive.  Might be that they couldn't get Hampden or Murrayfield, but they might just be going a similar approach to MITB in London.  No need to worry about the weather, no need to worry about it not selling out, no need to worry about any atmosphere disappearing into the sky.  The Hydro will almost certainly be full, and the atmosphere will be far better.

Having Smackdown the same night we're in the opening match of the Euros though...less of a good idea.

30 minutes ago, forameus said:

A PPV in Glasgow.  What a time to be alive.  Might be that they couldn't get Hampden or Murrayfield, but they might just be going a similar approach to MITB in London.  No need to worry about the weather, no need to worry about it not selling out, no need to worry about any atmosphere disappearing into the sky.  The Hydro will almost certainly be full, and the atmosphere will be far better.

Having Smackdown the same night we're in the opening match of the Euros though...less of a good idea.

Apparently Foo Fighters are at Hampden that weekend.

Assuming they're not all going to rock up at the Garage, Hydro seems a perfectly fine venue surely? Capacity well in excess of 10,000 surely puts it on a par with some of the smaller PPV venues in the USA?

Aye, I think it's quite a smart choice really.  Not every show needs to be in this massive stadium, particularly when our massive stadiums probably are significantly shitter than the sort they'll use in the US.  Think they also probably bit off more than they bargained for in Cardiff by making the ticket prices mental and putting it somewhere that was an absolute fucking chore to get to.  MITB at the O2 was a better choice, so will the Hydro.  Probably gives WWE a lot less headaches in putting it on too.

Only question is how much they'll charge.  Not hopeful.

Brilliant we’re finally getting a ‘big’ show. Sat through some dross at the Braehead Arena to earn this. 

I am a wee bit worried it’s combo tickets like they did for Money in the Bank. I don’t think anyone in this forum will be going on the Friday, but it may be the only way of getting in on the Saturday.

Edited by TheGoon

46 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I don't know what Punk's recovery schedule is, but him fully as a heel vs mega babyface Drew would be an incredible spectacle.

Heard last night they are looking at July with a view to have him and Drew at Summerslam. 

On 02/04/2024 at 10:58, Lyle Lanley said:

Can’t see that selling out tbf. 

Full of **** rangers fans sorry supporting Drew.  Reckon it will sell out easy. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

On 03/04/2024 at 17:03, RossBFaeDundee said:

Ragin' that I'll be in Germany while CatC is in Scotland, couldn't make it up :lol:

Due to people cancelling and subsequent rescheduling, I'll be there :)

• 2 weeks later...

Presale codes go out next Wednesday but seems to be only for combo tickets of Smackdown & CATC

No use for anyone who wants to watch Scotland in the first game of the Euros or indeed anyone who'd consider travelling back from Germany for CATC having been in Munich the night before.

Unless I'm missing single night tickets being available on the presale!