The Apprentice 2022

smpar

Akshay should have gone. Francesca talked her way into being fired in that task. She’s overly dominating and looked difficult to work with.

I’d have Kathryn as the fittest in my book.

Nick’s shocked looks are indeed funny. His second name is Showering which deserves a mention.

I’d have Kathryn as the fittest in my book.

I can't believe this isn't the general consensus on here. I think she's hands down the best looking lassie on the show.

Brittany should have went there purely for bringing back the other two. "Artic" was honking but they lost the task because the game was utter pish, not the spelling.

Chuffed mind you as I thought Francesca was a complete boot of a woman.

My wife asked me what my idea for a game would be and I said something to do with stealth, having to navigate a map without being seen, and nice and dark and atmospheric. Basically just Metal Gear Solid, really. Definitely not influenced by the dude in the studio's t-shirt.

She said she would just have copied Ray-Man. Can't argue with that.

The Xbox Game “A Way Out” is a brilliant game and I can’t think of any other prison escape type concept - I found myself thinking it was going to be really good. Difficult to get right with about 3 minutes worth of gameplay mind you. 

Manhunt had a prison element to it. I played another game years ago where there was a level you had to escape a prison but for the life of me I can't remember what game.
My wife asked me what my idea for a game would be and I said something to do with stealth, having to navigate a map without being seen, and nice and dark and atmospheric. Basically just Metal Gear Solid, really. Definitely not influenced by the dude in the studio's t-shirt.

She said she would just have copied Ray-Man. Can't argue with that.

For a task like that a platformer game was the way to go. The losers had the right idea but their game was so unbelievably boring. Who gives a f**k about the polar ice caps when they're playing a game? The whole point in video games is to escape the shite of the real world ffs.

The winning game was shit but it could have been developed to be more interesting so you can see why it won.

There's a pattern in the Apprentice where people are asked to come up with a product and someone says "we should make it about *worthy cause*" and they then come up with a load of old tat which is justified with "WE NEED TO FIGHT THE POLAR ICE CAPS" or some such garbage.

The spelling mistake made them look like total morons from the off and Francesca was trying to go with the line of “oh it’s  just a demo well sort it out for the real game” which made things worse. She also came up with “Sam the scientist” which she wouldn’t budge on and completely ignored everyone else in her teams suggestions. She 100% deserved to go and she has a very dislikable face.

It definitely did. That isn't just on Francesca though. All three of them missed it. The character was indeed shit as well though "The Professor" wasn't any better regardless of what that other moaning bitch thought.

For me the team would have won even with the spelling mistake if the game was in any way decent. It was just completely dull though.

The thing about the spelling mistake though and her saying "it was just a demo" like you say. They weren't for having it this week and yet it was perfectly acceptable in week 1(?) for the girls to go in to a pitch and basically change absolutely everything about their product, resulting in a win. Double standards to say the least.

Having said all that, I'm delighted Francesca is gone. A horrible lassie. But my first thought when she was sacked was that her business plan must not have appealled to Sugar.

It definitely did. That isn't just on Francesca though. All three of them missed it. The character was indeed shit as well though "The Professor" wasn't any better regardless of what that other moaning bitch thought.

For me the team would have won even with the spelling mistake if the game was in any way decent. It was just completely dull though.

The thing about the spelling mistake though and her saying "it was just a demo" like you say. They weren't for having it this week and yet it was perfectly acceptable in week 1(?) for the girls to go in to a pitch and basically change absolutely everything about their product, resulting in a win. Double standards to say the least.

Having said all that, I'm delighted Francesca is gone. A horrible lassie. But my first thought when she was sacked was that her business plan must not have appealled to Sugar.
Ad I said earlier, the PM was lucky to escape as the concept was just awful.