The Apprentice 2022

smpar

It's a dislikeable boot v a dislikeable boot final.
Though that was a 3 in 4 chance before the interviews, to be fair.

Not the first person to say they don't like Kathryn. I'm maybe blinkered because I'm in love with her but even so I've never got the impression she's an arsehole. I think she comes across as a decent person tbh.

Absolutely sh!t business plan. You could imagine she has some mates around for a drunken Saturday night and ended up making cocktails with whatever was available. After enough of them someone declared ' this tastes good, I'm sure people would buy it, let's start a business'.

My initial thinking of her product was "who the f**k goes on the lash and is thinking about their health?". It's maybe a gap in the market but it was my understanding that these fitness freaks don't really bother with or miss alcohol.

The guy that used to go ballistic when they won the task and got to the interviews a few years ago got sacked on the spot for having another partner in his business. Yet Harpreet has a 50/50 partnership with her sister no less and she continues. She will win, guaranteed. 

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Not the first person to say they don't like Kathryn. I'm maybe blinkered because I'm in love with her but even so I've never got the impression she's an arsehole. I think she comes across as a decent person tbh.

My initial thinking of her product was "who the f**k goes on the lash and is thinking about their health?". It's maybe a gap in the market but it was my understanding that these fitness freaks don't really bother with or miss alcohol.

8 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

I thought that too. 

Didn’t he have a pretty serious cycling accident and was pretty lucky not only to survive, but to avoid a leg amputation? I think that’s why he’s not been on this year, and probably why he’s aged. 

Agreed. 
Britanny had to go. You can't put in a plan totally devoid of financials and get away with it. Even the bingo caller numbers Kathryn put in were better than that.
Surely Kathryn now wins? Basically punting matching Christmas pyjamas so Facebook mums can post a picture on Christmas Eve of the family, but must beat a dessert parlour that may or may not be basically carried by Harpreet's sister. Harpreet is even more insufferable than I thought if she thinks her sister is just going to leave a business that's getting a £250k investment if it's decided that she needs to. 
Harpreet was also willing to throw her sister under the bus to get a deal.

She is just vile.

6 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Harpreet was also willing to throw her sister under the bus to get a deal.

She is just vile.

She really is a horrible person. You saw during the tasks, particularly with Akeem, but that just takes it to another level. 

If she does win, hopefully her sister takes her to the cleaners. 

She really is a horrible person. You saw during the tasks, particularly with Akeem, but that just takes it to another level. 
If she does win, hopefully her sister takes her to the cleaners. 

The thing is her business is the one that makes the most sense. Her shitty attitude is 100% costing her the money.

On 18/03/2022 at 19:58, Karpaty Lviv said:

The guy that used to go ballistic when they won the task and got to the interviews a few years ago got sacked on the spot for having another partner in his business. Yet Harpreet has a 50/50 partnership with her sister no less and she continues. She will win, guaranteed. 

And he was only able to offer a very small percentage of the company rather than 50/50 - he also had very short dinosaur arms. 

You have to wonder why she's still in it after that revelation - it's hard to see Sugar investing in jammies.

If you're investing in the person rather than the business, you'd go with the blonde - she's been quite impressive, and has the greatest ass.

Jammies, though!

On 19/03/2022 at 15:58, Fullerene said:

I think Brittany just wanted to be on the show.  Her existing job did not help so she invented a business but probably doubted she would get this far.

IMO

I reckon that's pretty much always the reason.

When they're asked "Why do you want to work with Sugar if you're so great yourself?", it would be refreshing if someone said "I just want to be on the telly, and be a celebrity", which would be the honest answer. 

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

And he was only able to offer a very small percentage of the company rather than 50/50 - he also had very short dinosaur arms. 

You have to wonder why she's still in it after that revelation - it's hard to see Sugar investing in jammies.

If you're investing in the person rather than the business, you'd go with the blonde - she's been quite impressive, and has the greatest ass.

Jammies, though!

If Harpreet’s plan is to just extend her current business, it’s no different to the guy I mentioned scenario. It can’t be 50/50/50 and her sister isn’t just doing to jack it in you’d imagine. 

It’s a done deal that Harpreet has won IMO. If that was the only issue brought up and she still got through to the final, it’s game over