Motherwell vs Aberdeen

lubo_blaha

1 hour ago, Onthefringes said:

Not condoning the throwing of objects at all, looked like the overrated kid spat into the crowd.

Spare me the über fan shit also. Tapping into a subject you know little of.

Questions need to be asked of the inefficient stewarding also.

We’ll, that’s just made up shit. What actually happened was that very early in the second half Calvin Ramsay had to stretch to clear the ball into the stand from an onrushing Motherwell player, and the ball hit somebody in that little group of thugs in the face, and the whole of that section took offence.

By the way, why did 20/30 of that group run on to the pitch towards the celebrating Aberdeen support “looking” for a fight after the opening goal. Not seen that type of shite for about 40 years.

11 minutes ago, welldaft said:

I was raging after a minute when it seems we had a perfectly good goal chopped off. We were right in line with it. It was close but you kinda worry that it affects the outcome of the game. If it is offside then fair enough. 

Whether it was offside or not, it wasn’t a “perfectly good goal”. The linesman’s flag went up whenever the pass was made and Woods stopped. 

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

We’ll, that’s just made up shit. What actually happened was that very early in the second half Calvin Ramsay had to stretch to clear the ball into the stand from an onrushing Motherwell player, and the ball hit somebody in that little group of thugs in the face, and the whole of that section took offence.

By the way, why did 20/30 of that group run on to the pitch towards the celebrating Aberdeen support “looking” for a fight after the opening goal. Not seen that type of shite for about 40 years.

Might be something to do with the fact Aberdeen fans ran on to the pitch. Stay in the stands fuckwits and there would be no problem. I love the holier than thou shite on this messageboard.

The yellow cards at the equaliser.  Obviously Dec had got away with one earlier.  And presumably there was chatting going on between them, but was there anything specific that KVV was reacting to when he got in Gallagher’s face, because if not then Dec was unfortunate to be booked.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Whether it was offside or not, it wasn’t a “perfectly good goal”. The linesman’s flag went up whenever the pass was made and Woods stopped. 

Utter nonsense. If it is offside fair enough. I am sure or I hope Sportscene clarify matters. 

If I am wrong I will say so. But if I am right then that could have had an affect on the outcome no doubt. 

Edited by welldaft

2 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Might be something to do with the fact Aberdeen fans ran on to the pitch. Stay in the stands fuckwits and there would be no problem. I love the holier than thou shite on this messageboard.

Only one set of fans “looking” for trouble. We are always holier than thou.

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

Utter nonsense. If it is offside fair enough. I am sure or I hope Sportscene clarify matters. 

If I am writing I will say so. But if I am right then that could have had an affect on the outcome no doubt. 

What I’m getting at, is that if the linesman’s flag doesn’t go up Woods attempts to save it, but he didn’t. So it’s not a perfectly good goal.

What I’m getting at, is that if the linesman’s flag doesn’t go up Woods attempts to save it, but he didn’t. So it’s not a perfectly good goal.

Woods wouldn’t have got it, his best piece of play was a header in the last minute.

9 minutes ago, ropy said:

Woods wouldn’t have got it, his best piece of play was a header in the last minute.

He may not have got it, but we’ll never know because he didn’t attempt a save. Not a “perfectly good goal” onside or offside.

He may not have got it, but we’ll never know because he didn’t attempt a save. Not a “perfectly good goal” onside or offside.

I honestly don’t think he’s capable of making a save regardless of any situation.

6 minutes ago, Yorky said:

I honestly don’t think he’s capable of making a save regardless of any situation.

Not the point though.

However, he was absolutely pish in the first half, but after flapping at a corner at the start of the second half he had a decent rest of the game to keep it at 2.

So unsurprisingly the goal was onside. Clear as day for all Well fans in the East stand.

Thank f**k it never counted.

Love the comment about Motherwell not being that good. Hilarious.

Yet again we have shafted your overpaid wankers on 3 times more money than our players. Suck that up.

58 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Thugs? Behave yourself.

There was afters to that challenge and there was wrongdoing - I certainly ain’t defending that.

As for the last part - bit more to it but, I’m not on to do Officer Dibble’s job. Certainly seeing instances the length and breadth of the country since fans have returned.

So unsurprisingly the goal was onside. Clear as day for all Well fans in the East stand.
Thank f**k it never counted.
Love the comment about Motherwell not being that good. Hilarious.
Yet again we have shafted your overpaid wankers on 3 times more money than our players. Suck that up.
I'm just back in the house- has the game already been on Sportscene?

Did Motherwell fans not invade the pitch at St Mirren about 10 days ago? [emoji28]