Perfect Songs

Genuine Hibs Fan

A thread to appreciate songs that are pretty much perfect, the songs that make a top playlist (or mixtape for the older lads). Everyone's criteria will be different I suppose but for me your talking your Naive Melodies by Talking Heads, your Red Eyes by TWOD, your O.N.E by Yeasayer, your Like a Prayers by Madonna etc.

My nomination is for a band I otherwise do not like at all, and it's The 17th by Courteeners. A perfect song, well done! 

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

On 02/02/2022 at 06:57, Internet Citizen said:

This has a very very pressing case as a universal perfect song. 

A new inductee, it's some weirdo Brazilians. While the new rave movement in the UK left us with (boo) klaxons, elsewhere some interesting stuff was happening. Cansei de Ser Sexy, CSS, produced imo a perfect song. Well done CSS! 

On 01/02/2022 at 23:49, Frosty said:

A worthy runner-up in the greatest ever "Love Will" song contest to the sublime 'Love Will Keep Us Together ' Better sentiment, better song.  Though to be fair to the dour Mancunians, their 'Atmosphere ' does edge it over the Russ Abott 'Atmosphere '.