So? Who will Killie wave to?

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Killie fans better hope they go out automatically, poor wee McInnes will already be getting sweaty palms at the thought of playing in a Final...

Hide contents

I say this fully aware it means we're losing to Kilmarnock in the Play Offs now.

Aw, bless you thinking you will finish 11th.

7 hours ago, Jack_Jarvis said:

If anyone is still in any doubt, there will be no fairytale Arbroath promotion, having watched how. Kilmarnock dealt with ICT today and the fact that Derek McInnes is yet to finalise his squad , it’s not happening, Killie will be back , and I hope that  Dungdee  took advantage of us when we were at our worst  are now watching. 

I suppose yesterday when the sixth Killie goal went in to take you 12 points clear that the other championship sides realised they were just playing for play off places.

4 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Dundee are a far superior club to Kilmarnock in every respect.

Dundee are Yes voting forward thinking progressives, and they don’t hoor out their stadium to the OF.

They are that. 

Dundee are easily my second team. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

If anyone is still in any doubt, there will be no fairytale Arbroath promotion, having watched how. Kilmarnock dealt with ICT today and the fact that Derek McInnes is yet to finalise his squad , it’s not happening, Killie will be back , and I hope that  Dungdee  took advantage of us when we were at our worst  are now watching. 
Looking good pal