Dundee 0 v Ross County ? - 5/2/22

Fairly confident of a result down at Dens. Only issue is RCC did look leggy at times as the demand on him has been pretty major this season, but Aberdeen are a better side than Dundee.

i'll take a tight, miserable 0-1. Hungbo back in the scoring zone.

It might be worth resting RCC and using him off the bench as he looked leggy the other night. I'd like to see Callachan play as close to White as possible. Hungbo should have a chance to run at whoever Dundee have at left back.

3-1 County with some comical defending from both teams.

5 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Not sure we will ever score again at this rate. We need to, though, as this game is a must win for us, which means we definitely won't. (Also means I won't have to start another matchday thread this season when we lose.)

I hear Leigh Griffiths is a free agent.

41 minutes ago, Girth said:

We should never let racism win. 

Thank you. 

Agreed. In fact we had a minutes applause last night in solidarity with Regan Charles-Cook who faced racist messages after the Rangers game. Dons fans warmly joined in.

But you know, we’re all racists by association. 👍

8 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Agreed. In fact we had a minutes applause last night in solidarity with Regan Charles-Cook who faced racist messages after the Rangers game. Dons fans warmly joined in.

But you know, we’re all racists by association. 👍

I was being an arse. Definitely a worthy cause. 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

How excited are we for this?

On a scale of 1-10, approximately 0.

Anything short of a win an I suspect this might well be the fixture that essentially confirms our relegation. If we can't score against shite St.Johnstone and United sides, and can't beat the team in 10th playing them at home, then what hope do we have the rest of the way?

49 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

On a scale of 1-10, approximately 0.

Anything short of a win an I suspect this might well be the fixture that essentially confirms our relegation. If we can't score against shite St.Johnstone and United sides, and can't beat the team in 10th playing them at home, then what hope do we have the rest of the way?

Harsh

29 minutes ago, staggiepete said:

come on there is no shame in losing to County, just enjoy the show. (keep an eye on that wing, they are quite disgusting at times)

fancy footwork soccer GIF by Tomas Ferraro, Sports Editor

They are quite literally the only bit of quality you've got. Unfortunately that is likely to be more than enough to trump ourselves.

Inb4 VDC stomps a mudhole into them and walks it dry.