ICT V The Greenoak

Fantastic result!  Wondered if we could see the game out but I suppose that's the Dougie Imrie effect.

Sat a bit too deep for me but ICT still didn't really trouble Hamilton.

Could and should have been 2-0 with that amazing Muirhead run and cross, but big Gozie goes for the wrong corner and the keeper makes a great save

3 points though and that's the main thing! 

4 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Fantastic result!  Wondered if we could see the game out but I suppose that's the Dougie Imrie effect.

Sat a bit too deep for me but ICT still didn't really trouble Hamilton.

Could and should have been 2-0 with that amazing Muirhead run and cross, but big Gozie goes for the wrong corner and the keeper makes a great save

3 points though and that's the main thing! 

This is it. For all that as fans we're naturally going to panic when we sit that deep and they get the ball into the box, for all the possession they had there wasn't a single clear cut chance in the second half. Caley Thistle fans will be complaining they never looked like scoring.

Just now, SandyCromarty said:

An absolute shambles, not just today, but fuckin week in week out.

Robertson needs to take over, we have been shite since Gardyne left and at this rate we are looking at another season in the Championship.

You were always looking at another season in the Championship. It's your level now. 

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

This from the guy that changes other posters posts to suit his argument.

A twisted little shit who abuses administration.

Seek professional help, you utter lunatic. 

Good to see you're absolutely fizzing this evening though.

5a4d56c3-009d-4ae4-9451-5d5ce6055925.jpg.b09c83f72da57b876a960ec175764729.jpg

6 minutes ago, centralTon said:

Battling performance and great result, I might actually thaw out before heading out in Inverness tonight. Thanks to@Toby for dropping me back at the train station.

The Phoenix has a good range of beers if you're looking for a shout. 

31 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

An absolute shambles, not just today, but fuckin week in week out.

Robertson needs to take over, we have been shite since Gardyne left and at this rate we are looking at another season in the Championship.

Great a decent fixture programme in future seasons and I could see an annual holiday in the Highlands with a bonus of catching the ICT v Ton games.

Magic

Back to the game, whit has happened to ICT you have gone backwards.

Ton had a good first half and should have scored more. In fairness ICT got the ball across the face of the goal about four times but nobody got on any of the opertunities.

Second half we were too deep but still had the best chance of the half to score. Big Gozie worked hard but not his best game.

Surprised to see Ledger dropped over pen mistake as McLean also gave a goal away in each of the last two games.

As the commentator said why are we (ICT) not pressing McLean, while Dodds knows what needed as changing standards seems a bit lost on the football tactics side.

Ah will sleep easy tonight and we distance ourselves from the trap door to the seaside leagues. 

It is staggering how washed-up, fraud managers like McPherson continue to get job after job in Scottish football, when you see the impact that a real manager can have. 

13 points from our first 18 league games: 11 in 5 under Imrie. Our only defeat coming in the 119th minute to a team sitting 4th in the tier above. 

We might not win every week going forward*, but it is absolutely not a temporary bounce either. 

Spoiler

we probably will though

greggy.png.f5fc42fb214fc88c1833fad45fb31781.png

Edited by vikingTON