The Ayrshire derby

5 hours ago, Rodders1910 said:

Are the away support going to be kept behind at the end of the game like last time? 

I'll be delighted if we're still there at full time and not wanting out after a gutless, spineless first half that sees us 3 nil down. 

I'm actually looking forward to it. 

Edited by BukyOHare

36 minutes ago, rb123! said:

And he's an Ayr fan 

Are you sure ? 

First n foremost he's a football fan and has never referee'd the Ayrshire Derby, the only one in Scotland he hasn't done. He was in the home end for the game at Somerset but as a neutral from what I understand.

If you've got a spare hour watch this....

Edited by C4mmy31

4 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Are you sure ? 

First n foremost he's a football fan and has never referee'd the Ayrshire Derby, the only one in Scotland he hasn't done. He was in the home end for the game at Somerset but as a neutral from what I understand.

If you've got a spare hour watch this....

Aye i was only on the wind up cause he was in the home end in October, if he gave us a dubious decision on Wednesday night however i'm sure that post on instagram would get brought up very quickly by some of your supporters...

1 hour ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Fully agree. Absolutely improves the atmosphere, but there still needs to be more seating options. What are your views on covering the NT?

No, I stand on the North Terrace come rain, wind or sunshine. On the few games we do get the sun I end up sunburnt and lobster red. I ain't in favour of changing it. I love it as is, a roof would not improve my experience. If you want a roof get into the Main Stand or the SRE.

What would improve the NT immeasurably is changing the shallow terraces. If you get some big fucker in front of you, you can't see a thing.

40 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Madden is shite

This. He also has a penchant for not giving us blatant penalties. 

That being said there are refs who are far worse. None more so than John Beaton though. I shudder when we are playing and the Premier league isn't, in fear that we get him. He's reffed 3 of our games already and is consistently shite. I'm adamant he just guesses most of the time.

9 hours ago, Trogdor said:

That being said there are refs who are far worse. None more so than John Beaton though. I shudder when we are playing and the Premier league isn't, in fear that we get him. He's reffed 3 of our games already and is consistently shite. I'm adamant he just guesses most of the time.

Fully agree. Of all the shite referees, Cheat’n Beat’n takes the biscuit. He made an absolute arse of himself when we played Thistle at home earlier in the season.

9 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

I hope you are correct but we have no right to be arrogant at any time, but especially at present - our recent form proves this conclusively. 

Agreed, shown absolutely f**k all this season that has had me going into any game overly confident. Especially at home. 

Aye he denied us one of the clearest penalties you’ll ever see at Ibrox (no surprise). McCall then had a go at him and a few weeks later he denied us another stonewalled up at Firhill.

He’s a baldy w**k and no amount of Simon Ferry interviews will ever change that.

14 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye he denied us one of the clearest penalties you’ll ever see at Ibrox (no surprise). McCall then had a go at him and a few weeks later he denied us another stonewalled up at Firhill.

He’s a baldy w**k and no amount of Simon Ferry interviews will ever change that.

One of the very few times where Simon Ferry had done an interview where he hasn’t been the biggest w**k there. 

38 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

One of the very few times where Simon Ferry had done an interview where he hasn’t been the biggest w**k there. 

Dunno how anyone could think he’s a w**k, might not be your cup of tea but he’s not a bad guy 

If Ayr could just get something here.... come on

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

I was thinking he was alright until I saw he'd been on that trash. 

8 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
53 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:
I just want to make it clear that I don't hate you Killie fans. Most of you are sound.
The reason I say this, is for 90 minutes tomorrow it might seem that I do.

My wife's from killie and I'll probably hate her for 90 mins the morra.

Some of my friends are Killie fans.

They're getting it tight tomorrow.