Aberdeen v Celtic

1 hour ago, Jacky1990 said:

My experience of going to Catholic school is that it absolutely is a contributory factor to the sectarian problem in parts of Scotland. Telling me I'm a thick fucking idiot based on my own experience defeats your point. Am I lying? Whats staggering is people's refusal to even considered discussion on the issue. 

How many areas in Northern Europe have fierce football/sporting rivals that are so intrinsically linked to certain religions or sects in society? I dont think many people are calling for scrapping Catholic schools or that it would eradicate the problem, but to outright refuse to considered it a contributory factor is laughable. Thinking religion and education shouldnt be intertwined in a country with historical religious bigotry is nothing to do with "pandering to the sash playing swivel headed mutants".

You notice all the sectarian tensions Catholic schools cause in England? 

No.... only in Scotland are they an issue, purely because a large demographic of Scottish society detest the very existence of Catholicism in this country and would gladly eradicate any trace of it in Scotland. 

I apologise for calling you a thick fucking idiot, I should have called you a catering sized thick fucking idiot. 

18 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

He was a right c**t; ergo, religious schools are the breeding ground of c***s (i'll concede my theory is based on a rather small sample size)

Dont think many or probably any of these people went to faith schools. 

All c***s though

See the source image

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

That must be photoshopped because its in Edinburgh I think? It’s only a west coast problem?

Aye, you never see evidence of rabid anti Catholic bigotry in Edinburgh at, just to pick a random Embra landmark, Tynecastle for example. 

1 minute ago, Arnie said:

Thought Mcrorie was outstanding when he went to RB last night better there or Midfield than CB 

Can’t disagree with you about him being outstanding last night, but he’s been our best central defender this season, by a mile.

4 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Somebody posts that the site was better when it was thought you (might be) dead, how would you take it?

You've every right to take it offensively, I'm not disputing that. It was a terrible thing to say (I even red dotted it when I read it). 

2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Besides we need to drop the “both sides” myth when it comes to religious bigotry in Scotland

🤷‍♂️

You've posted this a few times. At first I thought it was tongue in cheek. You actually believe it though. Absolutely delusional. 

1 hour ago, TommyDickFingers said:

I went to Linksfield, the guy across from me went to St Machar. He was a right c**t; ergo, religious schools are the breeding ground of c***s (i'll concede my theory is based on a rather small sample size)

✌️

Ryan Jack went to St Machar ;)

Edited by betting competition

1 minute ago, betting competition said:

Those not knowing Aberdeen will think St Machar is a catholic school when it isn't. 

Aberdeen doesn't have many catholic schools so not sure how the conversation got on to this anyway! 

Shouldn't have said anything. The **** would have been raging when they found out their most staunch player was educated there.

2 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Those not knowing Aberdeen will think St Machar is a catholic school when it isn't. 

I know, you know, everybody in Aberdeen knows.

It was a joke....

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Shouldn't have said anything. The **** would have been raging when they found out their most staunch player was educated there.

^ fucking @betting competition😉