Rangers v Hibernian

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

Never easy against Hibs so I'm going for 2 - 2, we've still got a few defensive errors in us and Hibs have the quality to exploit them.

Animated GIF

Christ, even Eddie Jones wouldnt utter this kind of shite ahead of a match............................

18 minutes ago, bennett said:

Never easy against Hibs so I'm going for 2 - 2, we've still got a few defensive errors in us and Hibs have the quality to exploit them.

Stephen Colbert Thinking GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

We don't have Martin Boyle any more.

Edited by AndyM

I'm a happy clapper so I'll say there was elements of a good team on by full time on Saturday.

If we get Newell Back and go for something like:

Dabrowski
Cadden Bushiri Porteous Mitchell
Newell JDH
Mueller Henderson Jaspar
Nisbet

Then we might be able to nick a goal and make the game more enjoyable. If going full hell for leather I'd maybe chuck Melkerson in at the deep end, drop Nisbet back for Henderson and Henderson back for JDH. Still think it's a recipe for a pumping all things considered.

No real idea what Rangers are like at the moment, enjoyed the last game at ER for similar reasons as I enjoyed the derby. Whether they've improved or the arse has fallen out, hard to really say given the last two games, possibly neither has manifested itself. And whether we've got the grit between our teeth or the arse has fully fallen out of us, based on the last two performances who can truly say? Well I'd hazard its the latter but still, might as-well be optimistic. 

4-2 Rangers. 

Edited by Chefki Kuqi

If we can muster up a performance with the same effort and energy levels as the derby then I’d go for yet another nearly result against Rangers that probably involves a dodgy decision. 

If the Hibs team of the last 2 Saturdays turn up ready to gift goals away then it’ll be a long night. 

No matter how well we play, the only way we’ll score is if Alan McGregor throws one in the net. 

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

You mentioned that Hibs have the quality to exploit your errors?

The recent league cup game where Hibs completely demolished us, the best team that we've came up against domestically for a few years.

Most games against Hibs are really close run things.