Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

27 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm guessing Navalny won't be allowed access to his phone again for a while. Thread..

Never mind acces to the phone.

Wait till a few of Putins undercover thugs and secret police and Putin loving football hooligan types kidnap, beat him up and then send him to outer Siberian salt mines for the rest of his life.

Or even a few drops of toxic substances of dubious origin into his tea or food.

After all one must not dare criticise great leader Putin. 

If they value life, freedom and liberty that is. 

Edited by CaspianChris

3 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Never mind acces to the phone.

Wait till a few of Putins undercover thugs and secret police and Putin loving football hooligan types kidnap, beat him up and then send him to outer Siberian salt mines for the rest of his life.

After all one must not dare criticise great leader Putin. 

If they value life, freedom and liberty that is. 

He's already in jail or some prison hospital.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

"In his statement to MPs, he said the UK would be targeting Russian banks Rossiya, IS Bank, General Bank, Promsvyazbank and the Black Sea Bank.

The three individuals hit by sanctions are Gennady Timchenko, Boris Rotenberg, and Igor Rotenberg, he added." 

Standard Tory antisemitism. 

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He's already in jail or some prison hospital.

That's some risk to take still would not be surprised of he was to disappear permanently now though.

Plenty courage to type out all that about the regime and state so well done to him.

2 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Good to know the Great British public have their priorities.

image.png

I'm sure I remember cracking wise on here that I'd likely live to see the day when the story "MOSCOW IN FLAMES, MISSILES HEADED TO NEW YORK" would be #2 on the BBC's Most Read, behind "SCREAMING TIT WINS EXECRABLE REALITY SHOW".

Well, I think I was cracking wise, anyway.

1 minute ago, Cosmic Joe said:

The only thing to be thankful about in this sorry debacle is the absence of Trump. 

I am curious to hear his take on this though. Will he go the macho tough guy route and claim that he'd never have let it happen on his watch? Or will he remember where his bread's buttered and say it's about time that Russia reclaimed its "ancient territories"?

Presumably his fans will put it all down to a secret conspiracy between China, the Muslims, Latino immigrants, and/or an elite group of Leftist vampires.

3 minutes ago, The DA said:

As a member of the Leftist Vampire Party, I can confirm that we had no hand in this.

Only further underlines your guilt, I'm afraid.

Hope the adrenochrome was worth it, you monster.

It's not hard to see why so many Russians are anxious to contribute to Tory Party coffers.

Talk about perks and benefits!

Among the figures filling Tory coffers is banker Lubov Chernukhin, who is married to Putin’s former deputy finance minister Vladimir Chernukhin, has given a total of £1.7 million to the party.

These donations have included bids at fundraising auctions at the notorious Tory Black and White Ball, where over the years she has secured a night out with Theresa May, a tennis match with Boris Johnson and a private dinner with then-Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson in the Churchill War Rooms.

It does feel a bit like the Czech Sudetenland in 1938, if Crimea was the Austrian Anschluss.
If I take this bit of territory, what you going to do? Oh nothing? I’ll take this bit of territory then. What you going to do now?
Back then it was to defend the interest of German speaking people aswell.
I wonder what country will be the 1939 Poland and the straw that breaks the camels back and starts a war?
Putin won’t stop until somebody stops him. It’s just a question of how far we let him go. I can see him going east for his next annexation, think he’ll take Kazakhstan by the end of next year.