Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

2 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I’m running about Twitter like a dog in heat, where is everyone else getting updates? How far/likely are Wagner from getting to Moscow?

Ukrainian intelligence reckons The Kremlin and the Wagner boy are talking.

He will probably be offered something to f**k off - maybe Ukraine?

Just now, Highlandmagar said:

Ach No! We just have Royal coronations and weddings for that.

You joke, but I have a serous theory that one function of the Royal family is to regulate our coup attempts. Nobody who's tried one thinks it's a good plan to try it without having at least one Royal on board, and usually if the Royal says 'Nah, I'm out', the attempt fizzles out.

25 minutes ago, ClydeTon said:

And also, Putin's reputation won't be in the mud, it'll be 2012-RFC levels of non-existent.

Ach, he'll carry on as The Putin...

1 minute ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

We're off out for dinner soon. Any P&Bers with experience of dealing with any drunken Putin loyalists we might encounter on Crete? Any good jokes to defuse the situation?

"Tanks very much" etc?

Start telling them some nonsense story about a german guy called {something} Wagner.

Or, rant and rave about the more famous Wagner's music.

1 minute ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

We're off out for dinner soon. Any P&Bers with experience of dealing with any drunken Putin loyalists we might encounter on Crete? Any good jokes to defuse the situation?

"Tanks very much" etc?

"U( might) kraine your neck at me, but stop Putin your nose in my business or I will get the Wagner"( waiter).

23 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

Surprised there hasn't been more resistance from ordinary people to attempt to stop the Wagner convoy.

Tell me, if there was an armed convoy rolling through your town how would you stop it? Be very specific. 

4 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

"Tanks very much" etc?

If they are wearing lots of Adidas and have tattoos better just to avoid rather than trying to crack a joke that might be misinterpreted would be my thoughts on that.

2 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

He’ll fall out of one of those famous Russian windows. 

He’s my DP captain, any in any case it would be some fucking party when he does die. 

I've Putin and Prigozhin on my team...and Carter as captain...shaping up nicely from a last to first...