Livingston v St Mirren 19/02/2022

Usually close affairs, with a St Mirren player who hasn't scored for a season or two scoring a worldy from 25 yards.

We've given out all our free tickets to school kids, so should be a decent noise coming from all the screaming excited children,  hopefully a decent game to encourage them back.

3 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Four years to the day (thanks, Facebook) since I schlepped up on the train to see a buoyant, promotion-bound Saints side get pumped 4-1 at the Macaroni, against the backdrop of our manager clearly being unsettled by the possibility of taking a job elsewhere.

Fuxake.

You got a new avatar pic in mind? 😛

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Usually close affairs, with a St Mirren player who hasn't scored for a season or two scoring a worldy from 25 yards.

There can't be a team we've played more in the last five years than each other. We followed each other up from the Championship and seem to draw each other in the cups with regularity (and then we get knocked out). Since Goodwin arrived there's been ten matches between the clubs and not one of them has been decided by more than a single goal:

image.thumb.png.2f69ebe1c316fffec435fe8e9b0886af.png 

Strangely that has the league cup penalty shoot out listed as a 2-1 win for Livi, but i think the rest is right, I am sure it will be similar fayre at the weekend. There will be absolutely nothing between the sides and it will either be a draw or a narrow win for someone, about a 33% chance of each possible result IMO. The table is jam packed in the middle, if we win we could end go 4th, lose and we could go 9th. I'd get Tanser back in the team:

Alnwick

Fraser-Joe-Charles-Tanser

Power-Gogic

Jones-Kiltie-Ronan

Greive

The biggest doubt for us is who will be in the dugout. The only realistic scoreline that seems to be missing from that run of games is a 0-0, so i'll go for that.

1 hour ago, Whitburn Vale said:

It will be a minor miracle if this game is on,blizzards right thru tommorow,with light snow on Saturday in West Iceland..........

Just hope the St Mirren fans show a bit more restraint than the sevco clowns, and don't pelt Max with snowballs after HT.

Would like to see how we got on with a 4-4-2 of

Stryjek

Devlin              Fitzwater           Obileye           Penrice

Bailey                Holt                Omeonga         Forrest

Anderson         Nouble