Do you think premiership players read this forum? If so, would you temper your comments about them or their team?

As the title suggests...  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

I can't remember where and I can't remember when but I'm positive I stumbled across Giovani Di Stefano arguing with Dundee fans and posted his mobile number.  I did call it and it was his answer machine :lol: 

Scranning for a job?

Was this while you were at Clyde 😉

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

The fans FB page seems to be where most Livi fans post, used to be the LiviLions forum where everyone went, had some cracking heads gone episodes on there during admins, when  a couple of owners posted on it too, Flynn & Massone), brilliant entertaining reading for neutrals. Since that forum stopped  there's been a couple start up but didn't really take off anywhere near as much, then the FB one started up. The FB one sponsors a lot of players shirts too, with folk on there chipping in dosh, and match ball sponsors.

Massone, man... A horrible c**t, but what a set of knackers he had on him. I remember an incident on the news where there were Livingston fans going absolutely tonto at him as he walked to his car. One young lad was getting proper animated and yelling and pointing, and he ended up approaching him as he opened his car door. Massone just casually turned around and spoke to him without even flinching. The fan just sort of stuttered a bit, pulled a pained face and backed down immediately :lol: 

The wonky b*****d was sniffing around HMFC when we were in admin too.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’ll be honest, if you’ve read all 4 forums in enough detail to make an informed comparison then I’d be questioning your life choices. 

Single club forums are generally just hellish echo chambers. 

I'll stick up for the jambo here and say when somethings happening, like players being linked from other clubs etc or managers about to be sacked I try to find that forum to see what the chat is from the other end.  When I looked up that AFC chat to see what was happening with Scott Brown last year there was posts all over the shop mocking the death of Fernando Ricksen ffs.  You would think a moderator would delete that shit. 

45 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I don't know about that, the bbc certainly read this forum, they nicked the Spaghettihad from a Livi fan's match thread, and used it on Sportscene. 

It's tough to be precise but there have been some very obvious things that have transferred from here to media reports. Journo's would be mad to miss out on such a resource as this place, and I know of several journalists who are posters here and who have had stuff published in the main stream media.

19 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I think - may be wrong - but hes had more than one P&B meltdown.

Surprisingly thin skinned for a fat speccy guy imo.................

He's not bad when you get to know him, he's been on here for years.

You mean Cowan, don't you?

21 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Massone, man... A horrible c**t, but what a set of knackers he had on him. I remember an incident on the news where there were Livingston fans going absolutely tonto at him as he walked to his car. One young lad was getting proper animated and yelling and pointing, and he ended up approaching him as he opened his car door. Massone just casually turned around and spoke to him without even flinching. The fan just sort of stuttered a bit, pulled a pained face and backed down immediately :lol: 

The wonky b*****d was sniffing around HMFC when we were in admin too.

He got chased around the carpark by a Livi fan and was shouting for Liam Fox to come help him, Fox told him to fuckoff, hadn't had any wages for weeks.

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

He got chased around the carpark by a Livi fan and was shouting for Liam Fox to come help him, Fox told him to fuckoff, hadn't had any wages for weeks.

That must have been the director's cut of what i saw on the news then.