Penalty for Rangers v Motherwell Sun 27th Feb

Caught the second half more so to see how Liam Shaw was getting on and didn’t expect to see that comeback 😂Thought he looked really good.

Could have been easy for Motherwell to crumble but they took their chances so well done them.

Shout out to @AB1872 and @bennett who were the first to chirp in at full time after our games finished. You dafties never learn do you? 😂😂

6 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Well we fucked that one right up. The defending for the Motherwell goals was criminal. 

Could of had a pen for handball/s and Morelos looked onside for one of the flagged off goals. 

Dortmund results papering over the domestic cracks. Still only 3 points in it but alarming league form.  

Defending was poor but yet again McGregor costs Rangers points! Never mind he did his job reasonably well a few years ago and shags 10 birds a night so all’s forgiven 

9 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Well we fucked that one right up. The defending for the Motherwell goals was criminal. 

Could of had a pen for handball/s and Morelos looked onside for one of the flagged off goals. 

Dortmund results papering over the domestic cracks. Still only 3 points in it but alarming league form.  

One of them? Hedging your bets in case someone agrees with you.  I was surprised that Rangers TV agreed that both were offside, I thought they may have tried to make a case for one of them, but no.

1 minute ago, AB1872 said:

Defending was poor but yet again McGregor costs Rangers points! Never mind he did his job reasonably well a few years ago and shags 10 birds a night so all’s forgiven 

When do you start to worry about GVB’s suitability for the role ? Domestically he’s been a disaster and the transfer window of Sands, Ramsay and Diallo must rank as one of the worst by any club ever

12 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Now that's satire 

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '"Satire is meant to ridicule power. If you are laughing at people who are hurting, it's not satire, it's bullying." -Terry Pratchett'

Green for the TP quote, but I'm not gonna lie, every time I see that photo it gives my heart a hell of a fleg. He is the double, I mean the absolute double of my late dad who we lost a couple of years ago. Even to the choice of jacket and headwear. Phewf.

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Caught the second half more so to see how Liam Shaw was getting on and didn’t expect to see that comeback 😂Thought he looked really good.

Could have been easy for Motherwell to crumble but they took their chances so well done them.

Shout out to @AB1872 and @bennett who were the first to chirp in at full time after our games finished. You dafties never learn do you? 😂😂

Learn what? I didn’t watch one minute of your game. You made an utter fool of yourself with your turgid football comments and I mocked you a little. That’s all

Nice to know your life is so full you spent your Sunday watching Rangers 

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Do senior executives really run around calling people "dafties"?

When do you start to worry about GVB’s suitability for the role ? Domestically he’s been a disaster and the transfer window of Sands, Ramsay and Diallo must rank as one of the worst by any club ever
The one before it had Sakala, so by default, that was worse.

Just now, AB1872 said:

Learn what? I didn’t watch one minute of your game. You made an utter fool of yourself with your turgid football comments and I mocked you a little. That’s all

Nice to know your life is so full you spent your Sunday watching Rangers 

Do you get extra staunch points for not watching Celtic? Like I said earlier I wanted to watch Liam Shaw as he is our player and I’m interested, I assume that’s an acceptable reason to watch Motherwell? The fact they were playing Rangers is an irrelevance, a funny irrelevance but irrelevant all the same.

And you didn’t mock me, you mocked yourself as that second half by Rangers was indeed turgid.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

To be fair to the manager we had been very poor before he came in. 

Not convinced at all with Sands but young Polish fullback is decent back up to Tav. I might be in the minority here but I’ve liked the little I’ve seen of Diallo. 

As far as Ramsey goes. It’s a free hit as his wages are covered by Defies and Barker and they would have contributed nothing anyway. 

My main concern is the goalkeeper. IMO Alnwick and Kelly , who we have released, are as good if not better than McGregor

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Do senior executives really run around calling people "dafties"?

As I’ve told you before Benny I’m not a senior executive of anything and most senior execs that I do know tend to use much more colourful language than dafties. Your attempt to read between the lines of one of my old posts is quite funny and funnier you care more about that than your teams performance today

Dafty 

Edited by Jinky67

3 minutes ago, gaz5 said:
7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The one before it had Sakala, so by default, that was worse.

Granted he’s pish but surely he’s contributed more than those 3 ?