Penalty for Rangers v Motherwell Sun 27th Feb

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

On or off the field?
Ramsay has got to be a concern plus dropping 13 points in 2 month plus losing a 2 goal lead in this game.

Sorry, what? This makes no sense to what I actually said.

14 hours ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Second one looked on to me when they froze picture Morelos was level.Ā 

Itā€™s was very close, only the linesmen looking along the line really knows. The first one was offside. Watching the highlights back there were no decisions made that warranted any level of seeth. One possible offside that was a very close call is about it.

1 hour ago, gaz5 said:

Mate, it's not "my club", I'm not a Rangers fan, we've been over this before, many times. I couldn't give a shit if they're pissing money up a wall on Ramsey or not, that would make it funnier if he were injured to the end of the season.

But to answer your question directly, I'd read from actual Rangers fans on here (who I perhaps naively assume know more about their club than me) that his wage replaces that of Defoe and Barker combined, neither of whom were playing either, hence no (or at least limited) net change.

Whether that's true or not I neither know nor care. But that was the rationale for what was a completely throw away comment that seems to have upset a few people for some reason.

I apologise for calling you a Rangers fan, but if fans on here would put their actual team against ā€œMy Teamā€ it would save this confusion.

I apologise for calling you a Rangers fan, but if fans on here would put their actual team against ā€œMy Teamā€ it would save this confusion.
Apology accepted. I've been called worse, though not by much. [emoji1787]

I don't even know where that option is. I use Tapatalk on mobile specifically and I don't see anyone's "My Team" or even a way to add one. [emoji1787]

Joys of mobile technology. [emoji1787]

7 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Apology accepted. I've been called worse, though not by much. emoji1787.png

I don't even know where that option is. I use Tapatalk on mobile specifically and I don't see anyone's "My Team" or even a way to add one. emoji1787.png

Joys of mobile technology. emoji1787.png

If it's any consolation, I've always assumed you are a Celtic fanĀ šŸ˜‚

12 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Apology accepted. I've been called worse, though not by much. emoji1787.png

I don't even know where that option is. I use Tapatalk on mobile specifically and I don't see anyone's "My Team" or even a way to add one. emoji1787.png

Joys of mobile technology. emoji1787.png

Your MyTeam says Scotland, can you see that field in Tapatalk?

1 hour ago, gaz5 said:

Why don't you just tell us who your team is now, then, and we'll all remember? No c**t ever forgets anything once it's been posted on here.

image.png.6191b67efdebd6579cba0b01190defd1.png