The Annexed Goodwillie Thread

22 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Arguably worse than your weird pro-rape stance, IMO.

Reveal hidden contents

not really, obviously.

Pile on, mob pile on. Feels good does it? What have you done to fight this injustice? Please upload a photo of you at a protest for 

8 minutes ago, Roland said:

Pile on, mob pile on. Feels good does it? What have you done to fight this injustice? Please upload a photo of you at a protest for 

6 minutes ago, Roland said:

...this, did you actually do something? Or just judge and hurl insults on a meaningless football forum?

The fucking state of this boy 😂

21 minutes ago, GordonD said:

So Fred West was innocent?

Fred West admitted what he had done while alive and there was no reason to doubt him.

Even still, would rather a guilty person walk free than innocent be locked up, always. Even if its Fred West. 

If so simple and clearcut a case, why isn't there a new criminal trial? Why also aren't you all out doing something about this? Obviously you all feel strongly that an injustice has occured. What actions are you doing now that could change this? Bet you are all doing nothing, so your words are meaningless and empty. 

Fred West admitted what he had done while alive and there was no reason to doubt him.
Even still, would rather a guilty person walk free than innocent be locked up, always. Even if its Fred West. 
If so simple and clearcut a case, why isn't there a new criminal trial? Why also aren't you all out doing something about this? Obviously you all feel strongly that an injustice has occured. What actions are you doing now that could change this? Bet you are all doing nothing, so your words are meaningless and empty. 
I'm not flying out to the Ukraine to fight anytime soon. Doesn't mean Russia isnt invading them.

I’m so glad Roland has informed me that I can make a positive change on the law in this country. I had no idea it was as simple as writing to my MP or going on a march.

Thanks Roland, you soft headed, rape apologist, mouth breather. You’ve really changed my perception on the whole thing.

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

The victim in this, which you clearly have no compassion for, is trying to bring this back to the courts.

You assume I have no compassion for. 

I hope you all have been donating money to her campaign to get this back to the courts at least? Or perhaps protesting for it?

Somehow suspect that you all have been doing sweet F.A. 

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Thanks Roland, you soft headed, rape apologist, mouth breather. You’ve really changed my perception on the whole thing.

Yawn, let all the hate out you miserable sod!! Hehe :)

Very familiar feel to this one, with the hysterical walls of text haphazardly attached to replies like primal scream therapy.

Better than ranting at strangers on street corners, I suppose.

8 minutes ago, Roland said:

You assume I have no compassion for. 

I hope you all have been donating money to her campaign to get this back to the courts at least? Or perhaps protesting for it?

Somehow suspect that you all have been doing sweet F.A. 

If you have, it somewhat compromises your defence of a rapist.

1 hour ago, Roland said:

What if the Prosecutor had good reason? Shouldn't we trust the criminal courts? Obviously not, mob justice is the way!!

Mob justice? Did a group of people mob the Raith Rovers training session before lynching Goodwillie? Was he chased down the streets of Kirkcaldy before being trapped in an alleyway and stoned to death? No.

Did he just get handed a sizeable wage increase, plus signing bonus, for doing the exact same job he was doing anyway? On a wage that the majority of us don't get? Yes.

People giving their opinions online is not mob justice. Fans telling their club that they don't want a player to play for their club isn't mob justice. Sponsors withdrawing sponsorship so their name is not tarnished by association is not mob justice. 

You're just a fucking imbecile.

Meaningless and empty pretty much describes the contents of your skull, you absolute melt. You appear to have joined the forum to troll a thread about a rapist. You appear to have failed, which is doubtless a familiar feeling for you.