Killie v Rovers - Diddy Cup Semi

Hasn’t the final been confirmed as Saturday 2nd April? The club tweet doesn’t make any mention of ‘the weekend of’ it’s just the Saturday mentioned. Motherwell are at home on that date so can’t see it being Fir Park.

I will be surprised if it’s not Livingston but I hope I’m wrong.

Matthews' goal changed the game for us. Cracking hit, out of nothing, and we woke up. Fortunate to not find ourselves further behind after a honking first 15mins in the second half, but we were much improved after that. Think we've needed a bit of fortune recently and we got it with that strike. 

Delighted for Arnott, though the fact a CB took our penalty kinda sums up the issues we've been having recently. 

Edited by Michael W

9 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Fir Park sounds good to me as I’ve never been before. Not a fan of Livingston as like all new towns there’s not really a Centre for a few beers. Queen of the South v Rovers should be a decent day out at least

Plenty drinking options not too far a walk from Livi Centre,plus club at the ground

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

Matthews' goal changed the game for. Cracking hit, out of nothing, and woke up. Fortunate to not find ourselves further.behijd after a honking first 15mins in the second half but we were much improved after that. Think we've needed a bit of fortune recently and we got it with that strike. 

Delighted for Arnott, though the fact a CB took our penalty kinda sums up the issues we've been having recently. 

Absolutely. We never got started in the second half and it looked only a matter of time until they got a 2nd. It was good to see us finally find some confidence and belief after the goal. 

I wonder who's next on the list for penalties. 

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Absolutely. We never got started in the second half and it looked only a matter of time until they got a 2nd. It was good to see us finally find some confidence and belief after the goal. 

I wonder who's next on the list for penalties. 

Honestly thought Arnott had smashed it off the bar at first 😂

7 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

Hasn’t the final been confirmed as Saturday 2nd April? The club tweet doesn’t make any mention of ‘the weekend of’ it’s just the Saturday mentioned. Motherwell are at home on that date so can’t see it being Fir Park.

I will be surprised if it’s not Livingston but I hope I’m wrong.

The SPFL Trust tweet and the SPFL website both reference 2/3 April. That might be wishful thinking from me because I can't make the Saturday. 

Fir Park on the Sunday would be grand. 

After a few season of watching that carthorse Murray in a Rovers shirt running backwards away from attackers, it was great to watch the shitebag is still at it doing it against us, what. strike by Matthews.

St Mirren Park or Spaghettihad for the right sized arena but as has been mentioned Easter Rd would be ideal for a day out.

2 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

The SPFL Trust tweet and the SPFL website both reference 2/3 April. That might be wishful thinking from me because I can't make the Saturday. 

Fir Park on the Sunday would be grand. 

No be the Sunday as our game would take all the attention from the OF game thats on the Sunday

52 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Yeah we're owed one. Perth would've been a good day out. 

Please don't mention Perth ... we lost that final to County thanks to David (call me Messi) Hutton's attempted dribbling skills ... still traumatised by flashbacks years later ....