Hibernian v St Johnstone - Saturday 5th March @ 3pm

14 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Him and Doidge upfront please. 

For me? Instead of Doidge.

Use that other forward role for someone mobile who may cause the Fermers defence a few problems.

I dont think Doidge is right after that injury, lacks the pace he never had !

46 minutes ago, Center half said:

What's the car parking situation around Easter Road now! is Sainsbury car park still a good shout?   

It is indeed, the wee bridge right behind it will get you right where you need to go!

1 hour ago, philpy said:

What's the scran like at ER these days lads?? Pizza slices still on the go?? Jumped on the kebab pie market yet?? 

Expensive and long queues for largely the same affair as far as I can tell. The hotdogs are semi new, and there are vegan options plus more meal deals, but largely I think its the same fare as before.

FWIW I actually quite like the steak pies but I hear nothing but complaints about them any time catering is mentioned so maybe I'm just a garbage hog. 

1 hour ago, philpy said:

What's the scran like at ER these days lads?? Pizza slices still on the go?? Jumped on the kebab pie market yet?? 

We don’t have pizza slices these days but we have pizza twist.

Davidson and Clark in for Butterfield and Parish for me. Any chance of Rooney being involved yet?

He was in training today.
Maybe make the bench, beyond that I’m not holding out much hope.

It’s nice that football for a fiver has coincided with a game I can make. I thought that I would be sitting in the East with a row to myself as Jamie McCart guided home an 89th minute winning / equalising goal.

Instead, I’ll be sharing the row with annoying Hibs da’s who are still blaming Fraser Fyvie for our inability to “run at them then likesay!”

Good day out on the cards, the £19 savings on my ticket will buy me a round in one of the non-rugby showing, non-piss serving establishments on the Walk.

Porteous will probably score a late winner, he's likely due a decent moment against us considering he's a complete clownshoe every other time.

3 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Well I'd certainly hope he does score the winner, he deserves some form of karmic justice after being labelled a 'clownshoe'. 

Tbf he's already scored an own goal for us this season, by sliding in when someone else had a simple clearance.

Also set up a winner last season by passing the ball to an unmarked Saints player 16 yards out.

TBF though I'm gutted that Bushiri is out, he seems horrendous.

f**k knows who will play at the back today. A barely able to move Darren McGregor or an untested youth player to slot into the back three with Porteous and Lewis Stevenson. How are we still in the top six :lol: