Dees vs. Rangers, Sunday 20th March at midday

53 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Just seen the penalty award. I would have no problem with that award if every time there is a jersey pull, no matter how slight like today’s, either a penalty or a free kick for the defending team was given. But it’s not. Also, because Madden gave the penalty for a jersey pull, why was the Dundee player not sent off? No attempt to play the ball.

Surely you should be in favour of VAR then, that would sort out those inconsistencies.  Like a few weeks when Sakala was pulled back by his shirt against Dundee United and the ref missed it, pretty sure that the ref may have been Madden. 

Good to see rangers have stopped bleating on about getting var introduced up here thats 2 weeks in a row we've not had a peep from them about it.. Must only want var introduced when it suits them... Another never a penalty awarded.. Refs are either crooked, shite or afraid for their familes safety if those c***s ever lose a game 

17 minutes ago, Charliedee said:

Good to see rangers have stopped bleating on about getting var introduced up here thats 2 weeks in a row we've not had a peep from them about it.. 

Tbf 2 weeks ago an advert went up advertising for technicians able to operate the system for the SPFL, so its clearly on its way.

56 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf 2 weeks ago an advert went up advertising for technicians able to operate the system for the SPFL, so its clearly on its way.

i know its on the way the point im making is for weeks rangers have been bleating on about it(normally after a shite result)yet 2 weeks in a row they get quite horrendous decisions in their favour and not a fucking peep about it...and i still wont trust var to come up with the correct decisions up here.

13 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

i know its on the way the point im making is for weeks rangers have been bleating on about it(normally after a shite result)yet 2 weeks in a row they get quite horrendous decisions in their favour and not a fucking peep about it...and i still wont trust var to come up with the correct decisions up here.

It was a stonewall penalty as replays proved. It was a Red card but Madden bottled it

Rangers 1-0 down at HT only 4 minutes added

Rangers 2-1 up and nearly 8 minutes added. 

Corrupt to the core

At least it looks like we made it through the game without more of our players being racially abused. 

7 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

It was a stonewall penalty as replays proved. It was a Red card but Madden bottled it

Corrupt to the core

At least it looks like we made it through the game without more of our players being racially abused. 

what a gibbering c**t you are...the 7 mins added were probably worked out with 4 mins to go when you were drawing....also the boy macgregor has went up in my estimation for calling rangers fans fucking arseholes

do you think that "stonewall" penalty would have been given at the other end...of course it wouldnt.

Edited by Meeniedee

1 minute ago, AB1872 said:

McGhee had no issue with it.

“Ach, I thought it was a penalty,” he said. “It’s a light penalty, an easy penalty but he does tug him a wee bit.

🤣well Mcghee is wrong....like i asked do you think dundee would have got that decision up the other end of the park..

a simple yes or no.

18 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Corrupt to the core

So Morelos isn't pushing McGhee in the build up to the goal? Replays show he'd already done that trick with an earlier chance which brother Madden also didn't happen to see!! On other hand I'm very glad that you are so concerned about racial abuse and would clearly call up any sectarian chanting that went on today as a priority as you care so much about it. Maybe you're blind, deaf and still think that team you support are Glasgow Rangers?

1 minute ago, DieDee said:

So Morelos isn't pushing McGhee in the build up to the goal? Replays show he'd already done that trick with an earlier chance which brother Madden also didn't happen to see!! On other hand I'm very glad that you are so concerned about racial abuse and would clearly call up any sectarian chanting that went on today as a priority as you care so much about it. Maybe you're blind, deaf and still think that team you support are Glasgow Rangers?

hes a rangers supporter fucking c***s are always offended but never offend

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Because referees are biased against Rangers and desperate to stop them winning the league, obviously.

It’s a genuine question, which continues to show the total inconsistency of referees. Is every jersey pull by a defender in the penalty box given as a penalty? No, so why not? It’s inconsistency where none should exist.

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Surely you should be in favour of VAR then, that would sort out those inconsistencies.  Like a few weeks when Sakala was pulled back by his shirt against Dundee United and the ref missed it, pretty sure that the ref may have been Madden. 

Did you see the decision by VAR last weekend in England, where the defender had a grip of the attacker’s shirt for a couple of seconds and then tripped the guy up? VAR decision - no penalty. It’s a waste of money.

Edited by kingjoey

11 hours ago, AB1872 said:

Corrupt to the core

Meanwhile on the RangersMedia account...

1760298856_Screenshot2022-03-21at09-34-17AB72-RangersMedia.png.445b0a9b1520e4658de633b60e9ae37c.png

• Cardinal Richelieu changed the title to Dees vs. Rangers, Sunday 20th March at midday
21 minutes ago, IggyStooge said:

Meanwhile on the RangersMedia account...

1760298856_Screenshot2022-03-21at09-34-17AB72-RangersMedia.png.445b0a9b1520e4658de633b60e9ae37c.png

He's a Catholic Rangers fan, he has to do something to make sure he fits in.

His No.8 account was exactly the same.