Songs, movies and shows that wouldn't be made nowadays

On 18/03/2022 at 18:50, Richey Edwards said:

An Adam Ant song came up on my Spotify last week, and it contained the lyric "I dreamt I was a spastic, but my boots were clean".

I was shocked. 

Cartrouble Part 1 from the early Adam and the Ants album: Dirk Wears White Sox.  I got it for my 11th birthday from my big sisters.  It also had a song with the line "Kennedy's Wife With His Brain on Her Knee - Poor Jackie".

One of the sisters is called Jacquie as well, but this is not relevant.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

28 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Rita Sue and Bob too

Don't remember too much about this except it was a couple of schoolgirls having an affair with a married man and it had a club singer with a giant mullet singing about having a gangbang against the wall. 

Er that was Black Lace who's other hits were, Agadoo, The Music Man and kids party favourite Superman. Songs about gang bangswere quite a step away from their usual  musical subjects 

1 minute ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Er that was Black Lace who's other hits were, Agadoo, The Music Man and kids party favourite Superman. Songs about gang bangswere quite a step away from their usual  musical subjects 

Aye, but one of them did time for a bit of kiddy fiddling.