Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

Isolated incidents are bad enough, f**k we have seen it from our own support when some fanny threw something in the Hearts game towards one of their players and it’s out of order and hopefully that wee dick has been banned, but this wasn’t an isolated incident there were about half a dozen captured on camera but broken bottles on the pitch and back room staff getting glassed? 

That can’t be ignored and if it is shame on Rangers and those in charge of Scottish football.

The club and the fans have made a rip roaring c**t of themselves this week

Edited by Jinky67

Wonder what the 2012 Franchise directors would have said about it had one of their own players suffered a serious injury caused by a large shard of broken glass?

The mentality and mindset of Old Firm fans is something that thankfully, I do not share.

Edited by pozbaird

32 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

I think you're beyond "seems like".

Is it not something like a 12-15 point swing?

At this point "Gio" looks like a disaster marquee appointment, playing a poorer style of football with guys he cant get anything out of (some of whom look like they're just marking time till they move on in the domestic games) while the guy across the road who we all laughed at initially is on for a treble in a season he's rebuilt an entire team.

Ange has spent over £20m on transfer fees so it shouldn't be that extraordinary that Celtic will be around the 90 or so point mark under him. From what I remember Gio's overall points per game was slightly better than Gerrard's from this season. I wonder if it's the case now. Quite likely it's slightly worse after today. 

For me it's a bit early to be talking about dismissing him but he's certainly on a shaky peg. I put a lot of blame on the board for a series of really poor transfers windows. Particularly this January. 

21 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

You'd like to think that the slim sliver of silver lining to a member of coaching staff getting glassed would be that this would be seized upon and used as a catalyst for change. But it won't. 

"Rangers were again disappointed in a minority of the support today who left Ibrox stadium with change still in their pockets"

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

Ange has spent over £20m on transfer fees so it shouldn't be that extraordinary that Celtic will be around the 90 or so point mark under him. From what I remember Gio's overall points per game was slightly better than Gerrard's from this season. I wonder if it's the case now. Quite likely it's slightly worse after today. 

For me it's a bit early to be talking about dismissing him but he's certainly on a shaky peg. I put a lot of blame on the board for a series of really poor transfers windows. Particularly this January. 

The entitlement, the sheer fcuking sense of entitlement. Only Celtic and the 2012 Tribute Act can win the league (this year, any year, every year), plus the 2012 Tribute Act are doing very, very well, in Europe. The league title race isn’t over, there’s a Scottish Cup semi, and of course, as mentioned, Europe. Yet here you are, talking about the manager’s coat on a shoogly peg, and bleating like a spolied wean.

Fcuking Old Firm fans.

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Wonder what the 2012 Franchise directors would have said about it had one of their own players suffered a serious injury caused by a large shard of broken glass?

The mentality and mindset of Old Firm fans is something that thankfully, I do not share.

They will say lots.

They will do the square root of f**k all. 

Atleast the bottle thrower should be easily identified, reading that a few other objects were thrown on to the pitch. It's great when you're winning but if you can't handle losing then maybe fitba isn't for you.

Bans and a chap at the door from the polis for the morons.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

The entitlement, the sheer fcuking sense of entitlement. Only Celtic and the 2012 Tribute Act can win the league (this year, any year, every year), plus the 2012 Tribute Act are doing very, very well, in Europe. The league title race isn’t over, there’s a Scottish Cup semi, and of course, as mentioned, Europe. Yet here you are, talking about the manager’s coat on a shoogly peg, and bleating like a spolied wean.

Fcuking Old Firm fans.

Yes, different clubs with different levels of financial backing and historical expectations put different pressure on their managers. 

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Atleast the bottle thrower should be easily identified, reading that a few other objects were thrown on to the pitch. It's great when you're winning but if you can't handle losing then maybe fitba isn't for you.

Bans and a chap at the door from the polis for the morons.

When a glass bottle landed in the away end when Morton played a league game there a while back no one was identified. On our 2nd trip that season I believe someone was picked out for chucking an empty plastic bottle but the worse offence ended up going unpunished and unless I'm going senile Rangers denied the first one had happened.

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Fcuking Old Firm fans.

It's a cliche but you're only ever a few games away from the sack the manager calls.

It's obvious how he wants to play but these players aren't suited to that style Pozzy, I'd personally give him a chance next season.  

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Its bad enough sharing a sport with these mutants. Imagine being one of the few Rangers fans that doesn't abuse people based on religion, laugh at child abuse, or throw glass bottles onto the pitch... Imagine the mental gymnastics you have to perform to convince yourself to drive past various teams closer to where you live and go to that cauldron of poison. Bit of a minter really, IMO. 

A group of fans whose only successful supporter action I can ever remember has been not in eradicating the rampant bigotry, but getting a lucrative friendly canned becasue they hate catholics. 

Scum.

They will really miss that money now !!

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Fcuking Old Firm fans.

Only one thing wrong with that post.

”Old Firm”

Come on now