Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

Followfollow having its usual meltdown, a pick from me...

Walker with 5 minutes to go saying to Ally, "When will Rangers get their usual penalty?. How biased and unprofessional Sky punditry. I am a big McCoist fan and thought that Ally should have called him out but he might have given the old nice guy, 'Uncle Tom' type reply.

16 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think the majority of the credit must go to Van Bronckhurst tbh - he doesn’t get the Rangers job the likelihood is they win the league - he’s been an absolute disaster of an appointment by them.

He "gets it" though.

Biggest thing for me today was the difference in mentality. Last years team would have wilted completely loosing a goal this early.

Daizen Maeda is a machine. He has to be the benchmark for every single player in terms of fitness, he is insane 

25 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think the majority of the credit must go to Van Bronckhurst tbh - he doesn’t get the Rangers job the likelihood is they win the league - he’s been an absolute disaster of an appointment by them.

not signing a back up striker is the big issue. Instead they spent money on Ramsay.

Some takes on the bottle incident from Followfollow....

"As much as I disagree with it, it’s no a problem solely to our fans.

It’s a culture thing in Scotland to get as pissed as possible when going to the football or a big event."

"Its not an element of our support, its an element of society.

The sesh, Soop, Buckfast and drugs."

5 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The mediocrity trophy is just about your level David,can't wait for the happy clappers in the red shed next week.
Sevco's need to win this game is greater than Celtic's,coming off an international break the players will be up for this so maybe a red card in the making with card happy Collum.
If Celtic get their movement and one touch football going sevco will be caught in the headlights again.

You got a sense of humour, Waste?

1 hour ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Ramsey looks as if he could be good if he lost a stone 

Wales, Golf, chippies, stir fries, watching Saturday Night Takeaway, Charlotte Church, Tom Jones, Kelly Jones, Rugby, Mark Williams, Robbie Williams, Millenium Stadium, playing for a club who's impersonating one who died since the Millennium in that order.