Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

11 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

It was a friend of a friend who missed the three offside Celtic players. A die hard Rangers man who has to live with it

I was in the posh seats South Stand that day. Just behind the TV / Radio places. I saw clearly that it was offside. Not even close 

If you go watch that goal again you will see it’s close, very close as Helander is in front of Julien when the ball is played in. He’s maybe an arms width offside so to say clearly from that distance is nonsense, genuinely go watch it again and see where Helander is positioned.

Either way it’s my favourite derby goal of the last decade, it was utterly delicious.

2 hours ago, AB1872 said:

Get over it. It was a penalty. It was years ago. Have you seen the penalty he gave against Rangers at Falkirk stadium? 😂

Shame he missed 3 Celtic players offside in the league cup final 

All referees make mistakes. Would you rather Beaton or Madden ? 

You can blame the linesman for that. Yes Vaulks was fouled outside the box, but they were travelling at speed, and it's only when you see the freeze-frame it's so obvious.

The one he gave against Alston, though for the "handball" from behind with all those players in the way... 😆 a guess, nothing more.

Still, at least the forces of good triumphed that day. 👍

9 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Says the same as Neil McCann about the incident, out of the 4 of us you’re the only one that thinks THAT was a penalty.
😂😂😂😂

What was the score in that game? 

It was a clearer penalty than the one awarded to Stokes at Ibrox. Thank God McGregor ensured justice was done 

4 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

You can blame the linesman for that. Yes Vaulks was fouled outside the box, but they were travelling at speed, and it's only when you see the freeze-frame it's so obvious.

The one he gave against Alston, though for the "handball" from behind with all those players in the way... 😆 a guess, nothing more.

Still, at least the forces of good triumphed that day. 👍

Was Peter Houston your manager then? I remember your manager going nuts over that late Penalty. 

I was inline with the penalty and Collum did look to the linesman who gave it. 

Your Keeper was great that day. If I remember correctly he was on loan from Aberdeen. Danny Rodgers? 

3 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Was Peter Houston your manager then? I remember your manager going nuts over that late Penalty. 

I was inline with the penalty and Collum did look to the linesman who gave it. 

Your Keeper was great that day. If I remember correctly he was on loan from Aberdeen. Danny Rodgers? 

Yes, that was Houston's 2nd (and best by far) year with us.

Yes that's right, Rodgers from Aberdeen. He faded the following year too, and eventually lost his place to Robbie Thomson IIRC.

4 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

If you’re not interested why are you contributing to the thread ?

It's happened ever since I've been a member of the forum. People come into Rangers v Celtic threads to tell you it shouldn't be here or they tell how totally uninterested they are about the upcoming match.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

So you think that was a penalty!!! 

2 hours ago, AB1872 said:

That’s not what I said. 

4 hours ago, AB1872 said:

Get over it. It was a penalty.  

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Edited by Drew Brees

45 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

If you’re not interested why are you contributing to the thread ?

40 minutes ago, AJF said:

It's happened ever since I've been a member of the forum. People come into Rangers v Celtic threads to tell you it shouldn't be here or they tell how totally uninterested they are about the upcoming match.

At what point did I say I was uninterested?

Pair of helmets.

I am wondering why this isn't in your own wee section.

25 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

At what point did I say I was uninterested?

Pair of helmets.

I am wondering why this isn't in your own wee section.

I never said you personally claimed you were uninterested. It happens quite regularly in these threads though and goes hand in hand with the “move it to the sub forum” comments.

Edited by AJF

10 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Left leg of Celtic player makes connection with Broadfoot. Broadfoot theatrics are pathetic but seen them given. 

Compare that to Stokes being sent on late in the game and all he did was two outrageous dives. 

Anyway Collum is one of your own. It really does show the bias in recent games towards Celtic they have to go back years to find a decision that went in Rangers favour. 

Oh wait a wee minute. Was that not a different team Broadfoot was playing for?