Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

35 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Do you normally invite said pube on holiday to Australia?

I always take a bunch of pubes on holiday with me.

Except for the unfortunate waxing incident of 08. Went to Brazil that year.

On 01/04/2022 at 16:57, Drew Brees said:

Lennon on Talksport 

"For me, going into games, I always preferred to be chasing rather than being in front.

"Listen, if you have a 10-point lead, it's great. But when it's really tight, I feel think if you're just a little bit behind you're in a better position."

giphy.gif.014784cf534b74b5f9f4af19e1f0570b.gif

12 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Sevco were offered the olive branch to dilute this fixture down under but they can't do without the auld firm tag.
There was a chance to take the toxicity out of this fixture but sevco declined.
Celtic have already played a blinder in a win win build up to this game.

:lol:

12 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Ah Rangers time again.

The equivalent of finding a pube in your takeaway.

Beat these horrible c***s please Celtic.

Chicken and Bitter Lemon Down Under style?

10 hours ago, kingjoey said:

This title pish is old hat, the battle for the Top Six is where the real excitement is.

The mediocrity trophy is just about your level David,can't wait for the happy clappers in the red shed next week.
Sevco's need to win this game is greater than Celtic's,coming off an international break the players will be up for this so maybe a red card in the making with card happy Collum.
If Celtic get their movement and one touch football going sevco will be caught in the headlights again.

6 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Surely you’d start O’Riley ahead of Rogic.

I would have personally in this game, O’Riley physically is better imo however Rogic is a class act.

No Kyogo on the bench which i suppose does make sense, hasnt kicked a ball in 4 months rushing him back is what took him out in the first place.

Still a really strong team

Edited by Jinky67

23 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

I fancy us to get at least a draw if we can keep a clean sheet. 

🤔🙄

Ok, it's prediction time. 

There's no Nobel Prize for mathematics so I'm not going to try to equal the "I fancy us to get at least a draw if we can keep a clean sheet" postulated by Flybhoy but here goes.

Our performances have been (in my view) at best average for a while. We have no reason to believe that we will win today, so in the finest tradition of supporter logic, I'll go for 2-0 for Rangers. 

Prediction - we are the form team, we have almost a full squad for the first time all season so no reason why we shouldn’t go away from this with 3 points.

We are much better when teams have to come on to us which Rangers have to do and i don’t see how Rangers handle our pace up front so 2-1 to us

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I would have personally in this game, O’Riley physically is better imo however Rogic is a class act.

No Kyogo on the bench which i suppose does make sense, hasnt kicked a ball in 4 months rushing him back is what took him out in the first place.

Still a really strong team

I’d have started Abada. His pace terrified Rangers the last time although Maeda will do more to stop Bassey getting forward so can see the reasoning behind it.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’d have started Abada. His pace terrified Rangers the last time although Maeda will do more to stop Bassey getting forward so can see the reasoning behind it.

Depends if Jota starts on the right plus Abada with 20 or 30 minutes to go is a good option to have.

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Prediction - we are the form team, we have almost a full squad for the first time all season so no reason why we shouldn’t go away from this with 3 points.

We are much better when teams have to come on to us which Rangers have to do and i don’t see how Rangers handle our pace up front so 2-1 to us

They have shown already this season, they can. Can they do the Euro form to SPFL?

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s Maedas work rate though, he won’t allow Rangers to build from the back particularly down that side as Kent is their obvious threat.