Yogi Bears Pars v Bully's 45-90 minute cameos (The proverbial relegation 6 pointer)

Interesting to see we haven't lost at home since Boxing Day. We haven't lost at home in front of fans since 6th November; Peter Gran't last game. 
Shields and Whittaker took the team that day, PG was already away.

2 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
24 minutes ago, smpar said:
Interesting to see we haven't lost at home since Boxing Day. We haven't lost at home in front of fans since 6th November; Peter Gran't last game. 

Shields and Whittaker took the team that day, PG was already away.

Shut the f**k up Boab, let me look intelligent. 

24 minutes ago, AlwaysAPar said:

Abandoning my dissertation and essays for one weekend to fly home to go to this. Will be my first game at EEP since losing 3-0 to Arbroath (the first time). Don’t f**k it up pars

Surely anyone clever enough to write a dissertation is to smart to follow us, unless you get off on being up shit creek ;)

Play like we did against Raith and Partick (we seem to be able to do this at home these days) then it could actually be a decent afternoon for us. Too many draws and poor away form has killed us this season. We simply have to play with that full throttle we seem to be able to do at home from the first whistle and try and hammer Ayr. If we are nervy and start fannying about in possession, we’ll f*ck it up.

Question for ya's, would you rather have a big game like this coming up at the weekend or a complete, mid-table dead rubber?

I'm erring towards a make or break possibly disastrous game over a nothing one. 

28 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

f**k being in this situation you do realise whoever finishes second bottom probably will go down. If you look at Falkirk you may not come back for a while if at all. 

Seriously couldn't handle that stress over the next few weeks. 

I think Dunfermline or Ayr win the playoff tbh. Morton were absolutely hummin last year and after a shaky tie against Montrose we dicked Airdrie in the final. 

23 minutes ago, GiGi said:

I think Dunfermline or Ayr win the playoff tbh. Morton were absolutely hummin last year and after a shaky tie against Montrose we dicked Airdrie in the final. 

Nah got a feeling Airdrie will come up! I would be be extremely worried if we were in the relegation places. 

See away fans are getting shoved in that shitty corner of the North stand, one of the best bits about Dunfermline away is being high up in that stand behind the goal with the great view. 

No idea how many we'll take up for this. 

Bullen to start with the same team as the Inverness game. Dunfermline to take an early lead leaving Bullen scratching his head, wondering how this has happened for the 12th week in a row coincidently the same amount of games he has picked the same defence. 

Ayr to bring on all attacking players off the bench to launch a totally uncontrolled cavalry charge to try and scrape an equaliser. 

Bullen to then express his frustration that he had to sub the same two players off that were rotten last week and the same defence that he picks every week made the same mistakes they make every week.