Forum Getting Spam Attacked Every Night

Ludo*1

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Championship forum getting spammed tonight. They should probably learn to condense their material as it’s page after page of essentially “get your fake degrees here”. 

You might not have to worry about that forum soon anyway.

AMARITE??

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Bit like a Napier prospectus tbh.

The robots appear to be targeting Chinese students stuck in Canada. Ones who have failed their degrees so can’t go home to face friends and family. These fake degrees will look official enough to fool friends and family but they are honest enough to say they won’t cut it if they want a job with a big company back in China. Quite admire the honesty and feel one of these bots would be an improvement on our last two managers and could get us out of League One.

40 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The best I seen submitted was a Nigerian degree. I don't know if it was real or not, but ostentatious wouldn't cover it. It was like a Royal proclamation and should've  been read out by a man ringing a bell.

My degree certificate from one of our historic ancient universities™ looks like it was knocked up on PowerPoint and a laser printer, compete with a pixelated signature of the chancellor. No gratuitous Latin, fountain pen ink or wax seals. Very disappointing.

Edited by Cyclizine

19 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The best I seen submitted was a Nigerian degree. I don't know if it was real or not, but ostentatious wouldn't cover it. It was like a Royal proclamation and should've  been read out by a man ringing a bell.

Most Indian ones wouldnt look out of place in Sadam's palace. 

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The robots appear to be targeting Chinese students stuck in Canada. Ones who have failed their degrees so can’t go home to face friends and family. These fake degrees will look official enough to fool friends and family but they are honest enough to say they won’t cut it if they want a job with a big company back in China. Quite admire the honesty and feel one of these bots would be an improvement on our last two managers and could get us out of League One.

I like the idea of fooling the friends and family, until they start wondering why you can’t get a job despite your wonderful degree. 

2 hours ago, Cyclizine said:

My degree certificate from one of our historic ancient universities™ looks like it was knocked up on PowerPoint and a laser printer, compete with a pixelated signature of the chancellor. No gratuitous Latin, fountain pen ink or wax seals. Very disappointing.

A bit inkjetty but the money obviously went into the seal. 

IMG_1282.JPG

50 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

A bit inkjetty but the money obviously went into the seal. 

IMG_1282.JPG

Mine is almost identical apart from the university and the degree. After all the effort I put in, was a bit disappointed with the bit of paper at the end.

When I graduated circa Euro 96, I still owed the library £2 so the fuckers actually made me go to the Caird Hall to be bopped on the noggin by James Black and be presented with a degree certificate tube with a sheet of paper inside that said "Please pay the £2 debt to receive your degree certificate".

My folks were apoplectic with rage that I hadnt paid it and they didnt get to see the certificate. 

I note they didnt offer to pay the £2 either the miserly b*****ds. 

I've got my granddad's engineering degree in the House, almost on vellum parchment. 

I've got the folks teaching degrees also, in a fancy leather cardboard tube.

And then there's mine. Knocked off on a colour printer in the 1990s. Thanks University of Aberdeen, ya grippy b*****ds. 

Screen-Shot-2019-05-05-at-4_26.09-PM.png.c45f0be3ce4edd550d4604a0ce012946.png