Darvel FC Thread

Is this the new way transfers are being done? Talking to players and agreeing wages before even speaking to the club.

All the best to Jordan who has been good for us but it's been handled horrendously by Darvel imo.

1 hour ago, CC1987 said:

Is this the new way transfers are being done? Talking to players and agreeing wages before even speaking to the club.

All the best to Jordan who has been good for us but it's been handled horrendously by Darvel imo.

I think you need to get your facts right before commenting 

Good 3 points tonight and the first goal worth the admission money , what a strike from boy Murphy who looks a right good player , good first half display and after the 3rd goal gos in its job done but I would have liked to have seen a shut out which doesn’t  do any harm but hopefully get one on Saturday which should be a right good game 

8 hours ago, bigecumnock said:

Well there is nothing factual in any of your post

So Darvel haven't spoken to the boy without permission all summer then tried to lowball Cumnock after turning his head with £££? You think Darvel have played it well?

Jordan Moore hasn't been good for us?

If I'm wrong tell me the story since you are in the know... coz you are confusing me

Nothing between the teams in a first half that was dire , we had the best of the second half without troubling the hurlford goalie too much but we had the chance to win it late on which was sent over the bar , massive difference in the budgets between the 2 teams but no massive difference in terms of ability , I’m sure Darren will be a lot more happier than Tony tonight that’s for sure 

On 05/08/2023 at 16:38, Darvel legend said:

Nothing between the teams in a first half that was dire , we had the best of the second half without troubling the hurlford goalie too much but we had the chance to win it late on which was sent over the bar , massive difference in the budgets between the 2 teams but no massive difference in terms of ability , I’m sure Darren will be a lot more happier than Tony tonight that’s for sure 

Your talking about budgets as if you have half a clue what’s happening/ being spent at the club. 

Going back to your last daft post, “I don’t know who is making the decisions doon the Brae” but I sure know what’s being spent. You are an idiot. 

36 minutes ago, ClubFan87 said:

Your talking about budgets as if you have half a clue what’s happening/ being spent at the club. 

Going back to your last daft post, “I don’t know who is making the decisions doon the Brae” but I sure know what’s being spent. You are an idiot. 

I have some deja vu about the post above. I’m sure it’s near identical to what DL used to say about two years ago to critics of Darvel. 

6 hours ago, Lurcer said:

I have some deja vu about the post above. I’m sure it’s near identical to what DL used to say about two years ago to critics of Darvel. 

Nailed it.

Surely these players are coming for the changing rooms and not the cash though? Or just because they want to play for Darvel?