Darvel FC Thread

1 minute ago, parkcircus said:

What an achievement from John Gall and the past and present committee to take Darvel FC from where it was to the levels it’s at now.

League Titles, South Challenge Cup Winners, SJFA Cup Winners and of course…Aberdeen.

Not to mention the improvements at the ground.

Tremendous achievement.

It really is one huge fairytale 😆

2 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

The guy is a twat how did mick get Darvel to the cup final I thought it was Tony what a both of half wits 

It’s actually embarrassing. Couldn’t mark Pie mans neck with a blow torch. Well done Tony, Stewart and Bisket that’s your team 👏👏👏

2 minutes ago, Alan1313 said:

It’s actually embarrassing. Couldn’t mark Pie mans neck with a blow torch. Well done Tony, Stewart and Bisket that’s your team 👏👏👏

Can't help but feel david winters has kind of went against them guys. 

Surely all in or all out and did winters see the personal glory for himself while not walking with the rest? Winters goes back a long way  with mcinally as well which makes if look even worse.

19 minutes ago, parkcircus said:

What an achievement from John Gall and the past and present committee to take Darvel FC from where it was to the levels it’s at now.

League Titles, South Challenge Cup Winners, SJFA Cup Winners and of course…Aberdeen.

Not to mention the improvements at the ground.

Tremendous achievement.

When did they win the South Challenge Cup?  🤔 

42 minutes ago, FHill said:

Yeah, apparently its all about me, until its not . . . . . 

Not sure what you mean by that, but what an absolute shitshow you and your cohorts have caused at that club! :D

You have been keen all though the recent developments to point the attention away from your involvement, but I think the facts speak for themselves (and the MULTIPLE voices from behind the scenes at Darvel), really doesnt take a genius to follow the dots to the one common factor!

i note that you are stepping away from the club, i think that is probably from the best and welcomed by the vast majority of your support, i dont think being involved in football is really your forte 

13 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

Not sure what you mean by that, but what an absolute shitshow you and your cohorts have caused at that club! :D

You have been keen all though the recent developments to point the attention away from your involvement, but I think the facts speak for themselves (and the MULTIPLE voices from behind the scenes at Darvel), really doesnt take a genius to follow the dots to the one common factor!

i note that you are stepping away from the club, i think that is probably from the best and welcomed by the vast majority of your support, i dont think being involved in football is really your forte 

Yip you are correct

46 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Can't help but feel david winters has kind of went against them guys. 

Surely all in or all out and did winters see the personal glory for himself while not walking with the rest? Winters goes back a long way  with mcinally as well which makes if look even worse.

Or you could look at it that Wints decided sticking up for his players was the decent thing to do to make sure the players had the best possible chance of winning. May have lost, but he stood behind them. He has taken some amount of shit but was only interested in the players.

7 minutes ago, FHill said:

Or you could look at it that Wints decided sticking up for his players was the decent thing to do to make sure the players had the best possible chance of winning. May have lost, but he stood behind them. He has taken some amount of shit but was only interested in the players.

I'd say he was only interested in himself.

Anyone with anything about them would have walked with the rest of the management team.

Snakey behaviour.

20 minutes ago, andy25 said:

I'd say he was only interested in himself.

Anyone with anything about them would have walked with the rest of the management team.

Snakey behaviour.

Yup it's an unwritten rule one goes we all go .He played under mcnally in the Scottish cup final with pollok in 2016 so they go back a long long way and even before that  which makes it look even worse .

1 hour ago, FHill said:

Yeah, apparently its all about me, until its not . . . . . 

U say it's not all about u but u threw Tony under the bus ur calling him a liar cause he said what everyone knew people getting involved behind the scenes that don't need to also is Tony lying about the funding beigning cut not just for the team but even the park etc to be honest I thought Darvel legend was an idiot but he seems to know what Tony knew u and u and john have throwing everyone under the bus I guess no team will want u to be part of them in fact no business should be part of u if it's how u treat people u have lost all the respect u might have had .

4 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

What 3 league titles did Darvel win or am I missing something 🤔 wow and now call mick a failure u can't make it up I thought beating Aberdeen montrose and Stranraer was Darvel biggest cup success 

Re the 3 league titles ,wasn't the first one the adl ,which was before gall he then came in and binned the entire squad

The second one was Cumbernaulds ? Which they got a share of only after threatening legal action

The third one doesn't count as they shouldn't have been in the premier league in the first fkn place 😀

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, allyg1977 said:

U say it's not all about u but u threw Tony under the bus ur calling him a liar cause he said what everyone knew people getting involved behind the scenes that don't need to also is Tony lying about the funding beigning cut not just for the team but even the park etc to be honest I thought Darvel legend was an idiot but he seems to know what Tony knew u and u and john have throwing everyone under the bus I guess no team will want u to be part of them in fact no business should be part of u if it's how u treat people u have lost all the respect u might have had .

I have no issues in saying the budget wasn’t cut that much having seen the figures. Tony did exceptionally well in crafting players into a team, Chelsea can‘t do that still, so credit where it’s due. But the money was there and the budget remains the same for next season. You can either believe the facts or you can believe the lies. Tony was a great man manager no one can take that away from him but the poor me act doesn’t wash it afraid. He knows and I know the truth. 
But you are completely right in that he rightly deserves his credit but don’t believe the nonsense spouted from other sources about rugs being pulled and give David credit for finishing the job they started.

Edited by FHill

This FHill character is an absolute embarrassment.

Discussing club business and disclosing budgets.  Imagine having him involved with a club. What a shit show.

17 minutes ago, Rosey1889 said:

This FHill character is an absolute embarrassment.

Discussing club business and disclosing budgets.  Imagine having him involved with a club. What a shit show.

No budget disclosed Rosey and not involved with a club now. All good, go and have a wee rest.

IMG_9265.jpeg

1 hour ago, dagane said:

Re the 3 league titles ,wasn't the first one the adl ,which was before gall he then came in and binned the entire squad

The second one was Cumbernaulds ? Which they got a share of only after threatening legal action

The third one doesn't count as they shouldn't have been in the premier league in the first fkn place 😀

That's what I was thinking 🤔 

24 minutes ago, FHill said:

I have no issues in saying the budget wasn’t cut that much having seen the figures. Tony did exceptionally well in crafting players into a team, Chelsea can‘t do that still, so credit where it’s due. But the money was there and the budget remains the same for next season. You can either believe the facts or you can believe the lies. Tony was a great man manager no one can take that away from him but the poor me act doesn’t wash it afraid. He knows and I know the truth. 
But you are completely right in that he rightly deserves his credit but don’t believe the nonsense spouted from other sources about rugs being pulled and give David credit for finishing the job they started.

What's Chelsea got to do with it I will never know but anyway so Tony going to the media and saying what he said was lies when he spoke surely he knew what was going on and when he got asked to leave the way he did he said OK let's put everything on the table this is what's happening and this is what's going to happen to Darvel the glory days after this season are gone the club can't afford it also why tap a new manager before he left and also what happened to the boy who was racist to the talbot player surely u should name and shame cause who says he won't go to another club and do the same thing he has to be banned from football grounds regardless of age or do u has a club not support no to racism in football and why has the police not been involved has u were apart of Darvel at the time